2000 ford f550 7.3 no power

lildiup

Reaction score
The turbo went on my 2000 and drained some of the oil from the motor so I replaced the turbo and now it does not have any power and it seems like it misses a little bit. It did blow oil into the intercooler pipes and most likely the Intercooler would all that oil in there make it run like this? It does not smoke at all just no power and misses.

lildiup

Reaction score
It doesn't have any boost leaks. Would oil in the intercooler make it run like that? Once it warms up and you take it for a ride if you stop at a stop sign it will shut up but won't start back up by cranking sounds like it's hydro locked a little.. But it will start right up on compression

psdguy95

Reaction score
It could. If you have enough oil in it to starve your air flow. Sucking in all that oil isn't good anyway. You could have metal in it from the turbo. Flush it out and rest. Thats how we do it at work. I have seen injectors go out on truck when they blew a turbo and oil got into the intake. Thats on the big bores though.

lildiup

Reaction score
Clips r broke on the plugs into the valve cover gasket and the one side pulled out.

Latest posts

Members online