• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 Exiss Cargo Trailer w/LQ

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I've run into some tough family times and need some money...looking to sell a trailer. Its a 2002 Exiss with living quarters. It was ordered to be a tack store on wheels basically, it can be made to haul four wheelers or a bunch of different stuff...I'm sure you could even have the back redone to have a ramp put in to make it a car trailer....I'm looking for 15,000 obo...I need it gone asap so reasonable offers will be considered. Please let me know any questions or anything. The link is for photos and everything...also in there is the original build sheet for it. It has hydraulic jacks, electric over hydraulic brakes and lots of nice stuff.

http://s565.photobucket.com/albums/ss92/vc97z71/2002 Exiss/

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

For the right deal, I might even do a package deal for the pickup too...shoot me some offers.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale man I would love to have it. How long is it overall and what size is the storage/living quarters?

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Thanks man. Here are the overall specs. More refined measurements are on the build sheet.

30’ deck, 37’6” total length
8’6” wide
Cargo area is 23’6” long
Bathroom is 1’6” wide – Shower is 24”x32”
LQ is 12’6” long
The storage room in the back is 2’6”x2’6”

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
For anyone interested in the pickup for a possible package deal...here is my old for sale thread for it...I don't really want to sell the pickup but if it will help with the trailer sale I'm open to discussions. I have the trailer title in hand, still owe some money on the pickup so the title will be mailed to the buyer.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14017

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
You should still get it :D Thanks man. If you know anyone looking, I'll pay a finders fee to whoever hooks me up with a buyer. That goes out to everyone on here guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I don't have the measurements off hand. I can get them though. I am sure it will because vanderchevy18 and I talked about using it for a rcsb race truck trailer and I thought it would work. I'll double check for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Strokersace

Reaction score
Have some friends in Bentley that are looking for a tach trailer for their business. I'm sending your pics and trailer info over to them. Would you pm me your direct contact info to pass along to them?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.