2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
yeah i decided to take them off for now. wanted some change i guess. I am just running it under the cab it dumps where it originally went up to the stack box. Going to probably try and find a 5" exhaust for it.

Tonka350

Reaction score
Konnor, I have a 5" turndown style tip. Youd need a 4-5" adapter, you can get ut for about 25 bucks, you can have the tip, just pay shipping on it. I want it out of my house.

Chad

Zaairman

Reaction score
Let me know if you want to get rid of one of those emblems... Mine is starting to delaminate and I know it will be peeling soon. :fustrate:

Zaairman

Reaction score
I love it. I'm considering adding a muffler purely to quiet it down outside the truck some. Inside has always been quiet. Little drone at like 2250 RPM, but other than that it's good. It's aluminized and has been on the truck since 2007. It's in great shape. Mine is a 4" down pipe, 5" after that. Got it from FarmBoys diesel.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I love it. I'm considering adding a muffler purely to quiet it down outside the truck some. Inside has always been quiet. Little drone at like 2250 RPM, but other than that it's good. It's aluminized and has been on the truck since 2007. It's in great shape. Mine is a 4" down pipe, 5" after that. Got it from FarmBoys diesel.

I think I'm going to end up getting one myself I love the sound and I honestly like the sound of my truck better without the stacks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Zaairman

Reaction score
Let me know if this doesn't work for you...

th_Donuts001.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.