2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
connor, are you doing all the work or helping or just taking pics of the progress?

live life full throttle

Helping where I can and pics. I have been really under the weather here lately so I haven't been able to do much. But I will be doing alot of the sanding and disassembly work and that type of stuff. I hope to learn alot at the same time. We were talking about it and this is probably somewhere in the 500-600 range for how many vehicles he's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Yep I'm lucky to be having him paint it. Got the fenders off tonight, first priority was them getting the head done on his daughters kia. Probably do some more on it tomorrow.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
erygevep.jpg

eneryvu8.jpg

uvyje9ej.jpg

nyreve4a.jpg

ta4u7uhy.jpg

3 out of 4 doors are all wet sanded, both front fenders are very close to being done. Tomorrow I'm gonna get started working on the tailgate while he touches up some primer. Got all 4 doors gutted today too. It's getting there!

2000wa250

Reaction score
Hmm I have a set of clears and have been thinking about opening them up to turn then into harleys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Zaairman

Reaction score
Looks nice. You should pull the back window so you can paint behind that rubber gasket. Seriously takes 5 mins to remove, and most of that is removing interior trim.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Looks nice. You should pull the back window so you can paint behind that rubber gasket. Seriously takes 5 mins to remove, and most of that is removing interior trim.

I thought about that but the tape he used to mask it off actually pulls the trim up a little so some paint can get behind it. Don't ever plan on having it out so I'm not to worried about it.

Latest posts

Members online