2002 f350 with forged rods...

Noonman350

Reaction score
Sooo... my truck is an 02 and I was certain I had PMRs so I pulled the motor since I was going to paint it anyway. I have forged rods... is this known to happen??

ghohouston

Reaction score
My 2002 had em. After I swapped in an e99 motor... I bet you were grinning ear to ear when you figured out you had forged rods though!

morepower02

Reaction score
you should be playin mega millions

I traded in a 2002 f350 in 2005 that I had installed forged rods in. Also left the fuel system and Suncoast triple disc. I hope it is appreciated.. Lol

Noonman350

Reaction score
I'll get pics up soon... but it's weird. My dad bought the truck with 50k on it in 2004. He never did anything to it till I got it. The guy who we bought it from didn't do anything to it either because we know him. Farmers don't fix anything, they just run their s**t to the ground. Trust me I know lol. And truth is, I bought a powerball right before this happened. If I win everyone who posted above me gets 100k hahaha!!

Freightshaker

Reaction score
I'll get pics up soon... but it's weird. My dad bought the truck with 50k on it in 2004. He never did anything to it till I got it. The guy who we bought it from didn't do anything to it either because we know him. Farmers don't fix anything, they just run their s**t to the ground. Trust me I know lol. And truth is, I bought a powerball right before this happened. If I win everyone who posted above me gets 100k hahaha!!

I am rooting for you. Since you will win.... will you buy me some rods to replace my PMRs? :D

ken6881

Reaction score
My 02 has forged rods. But to be fair when I bought it it appeared to have 2000 model motor in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.