• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 6.0 engine 85,000 miles

Dzchey21

Reaction score
85000 mile 6.0 engine, had an injector problem, engine is pretty complete minus the turbo and probably wont be sold with the injectors, the hold down wasnt torqued right and the seal and copper were blown out, thats the whole reason the engine was pulled. Im going to do a compression check this weekend but the piston looks fine. I dont know much about the engine other than what i just stated. Stock head bolts truck was a 2wd. Looks really clean under the valve cover. Guy claims he was really good on maintainance but i cant verify. Turns over fine by hand.

Looking for 1500 for engine complete, has some accessories too, or 2000 with the injectors but i cant gaurantee they are any good.

Located in cheyenne wyoming, for an additional price i can work with you on shipping, i get a decent deal thru conway.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
compression check comes back as 330-340 per cylinder with a super weak battery, didnt have anything else to hook it too. Probably going to leave it together this week and then after that part it out individually, already have the lpop accounted for as well and sensors and valve covers

Dzchey21

Reaction score
injectors are sold

Oil pump and sensors are accounted for

egr cooler and valve are supposedly claimed

I am going to pull the rest of the engine apart this weekend and part the rest out

let me know what you all need

Dzchey21

Reaction score
still havent got it apart yet, hopefully soon let me know what you guys need out of the engine

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ill have to get you a shipping quote monday, right now the heads are still on it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sorry guys, got a line on a 2004 that needs and engine so i will be keeping it, If anything happens or falls thru i will be sure to keep you guys in the loop.

So far the most expensive shipping quote i have done is 215 bucks just an FYI

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.