• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 6.0L powerstroke 6 speed

97crewcab

Reaction score
Well I have 2003 regular cab long box 2 wheel drive 6.0l with a 6 speed manual. The truck has 265k on it and runs great. all manual windows and locks, rubber floors. cruise control doesn't work. haven't looked at it. also the air bag light is on. But the a/c blows cold.

the good things:
It doesn't burn or leak any oil
doesn't leak and fluids
the clutch feels good with no slipping but I have no records if it has been changed or not. previous owner didn't know either.
I replaced all four ball joints and repacked bearings
Installed new egr delete
while I was installing the egr delete I removed the intake and soaked it in simple green to clean out the sludge. the wires going to the egr valve were broken so I repaired the wires, installed a new egr valve. took the turbo apart and cleaned the veins, also put in a new icp sensor.
also flushed out the ford gold coolant and installed cat elc.
I average 20 to 21 mpg with this truck.
truck has never had a programmer on it.
the windows are also tinted with 2% on the back window and 5% on the two front windows. not my best tint job. It is already peeling off.

the bad things:
The seat has a rip in it
the bed is beat up pretty good.
the kid that had it before me cut out the cat and muffler and looks like he buger welded in a pipe.
the tailgate is one of the flow through gates.

I am looking to get $4000 obo I am sure I am forgetting some thing but if you have questions please ask here or call/text at 612-202-5499
03 6.0l.jpg

6.0l 03.jpg

97crewcab

Reaction score
I am located in bloomington MN. and the price says best offer. So throw some numbers, worst I can say is no. I say no to the 2500 dollars. But I do have an offer right now. will find out wednesday if it goes through or not.

Latest posts

Members online