• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 7.3 very clean

Mattf1987

Reaction score
2003 ccsb 7.3 very clean

Hello all,

Let me start by saying I want to sell this truck and replace with a built up 6.4

I would like to start my price at 17,500 obo

I am currently considering selling my 2003 7.3.I bought the truck from a 18yo female in stock form with 197,xxx miles on it. She was given the truck by her grandfather to pull her horse around but did not use the truck and needed money for college so I picked it up off of her. I have the original window sticker as well as the manual with services written in it from the first owner the grandfather. In the 1.5 years I have owned it I have taken very good care of it and have done every single modification as well as service on the entire truck. I will get more pictures of the interior as soon as I get a nice day here to clean the truck all up. The truck is in excellent mechanical shape and needs nothing. I am located in Fredericksburg Va

Truck: 2003 f250 7.3 211k miles will go up slightly I drive it on weekends

. Lariat with leather and heated captains chairs up front
. Power everything
. Floors do not have one stain or rip as well as the seats or dash.
. Pioneer avx5600 dvd,bluetooth,iphone sync with nav. can take calls in truck without picking up phone.
. Kicker 10" sub and amp behind rear seat.
. 2005-2007 front end paint matched with Harley lights and 6k hid in headlights and fogs
. 2015 tailgate and bumper paint matched as well
. 2015 tail lights with led bulbs for backup
. smoked cab clearance lights.
.Line x in bed

Engine:
. Oil and filters done every 4500 miles. Valvoline 5w-40 premium blue synthetic and motorcraft filters also fuel filter.
. Stock turbo with 360* thrust bearing, Wicked wheel2 non ebpv high flow housing, pedestal delete. paint matched charge pipes. afe intake
. 4 inch straight pipe exhaust that exits in front of pass rear tire.
. Hp oil crossover
. Autometer gauges on paint matched pillar. boost,egt,trans
. Ts6 pos tuner with Gearhead tunes

Trans: Stock with no problems what so ever

Suspension: 6 Inch rough country all spring with adj tack bar and poly bushings in front leaf springs.
20x12 moto metal 962's wrapped in 35x12.5x20 toyo open country mt's

Regular maintenance parts.

.Both hubs up front as well as wheel bearings. (warn) Moog hubs
. Ball Joints
. Sway bar end links
. Adjustable rear shackles to raise lower rear of truck 2"
. trans Fluid
. Red head steering box with new pump and lines
. New brakes including new front calipers rotors pads... backs were fine

The Bad......

. I have a loan out on the truck through Navy Federal Credit Union but I am in the process of selling my house so I would like to pay it off before sale.

Rust spot on pass rear fender the size of a key. I Will be getting this fixed with a new bedside before sale.

Drivers seat is cracking where the "Lariat" symbol is I will also be getting this fixed before sale.

few small dings in truck not noticeable but it is a 12yo truck paint is in great shape.

I Would prefer to wait until I sell my house to sell the truck that way I can pay the loan off and jump into a 6.4 after the sale of my truck. The only downside is it may take 2 months for all that to happen. Just figured I would get it listed so people could see it (sorry if that is frowned upon) I will have the post deleted if it is against forum rules.

please feel free to pm me with any questions or needed info.. Thanks alot

Sorry about the pic of my pregnant wife that pic shows the truck really well and her haha but it was a recent pic taken in Nags head nc

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 225
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 214
  • my truck and wife.jpg
    my truck and wife.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
its sharp ill give ya that but not 17k sharp.. if it had sub 100k miles it would be worth it though!! .. you can find 6.4s for dam near that price now... . glws.

live life full throttle

Mattf1987

Reaction score
its sharp ill give ya that but not 17k sharp.. if it had sub 100k miles it would be worth it though!! .. you can find 6.4s for dam near that price now... . glws.

live life full throttle

Stated price is Obo. In my area 7.3's still sell for around that with similar miles that aren't as clean. Nada says that the truck in excellent condition is 16,2xx. It may not be worth it to some people and I may not get near what I started out asking but I'm not going to post this truck for a lot less and then be low balled from there. Anyway thanks for the bump and if you find a 6.4 with leather and similar upgrades to what I have here for around 17k please let me know.....won't happen

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thats a solid 14k truck in mi.. you're asking what a dealer would ask. if you say it books at 16k then why would you go beyond book price? no matter what you do to the truck it is still only worth what it books at or less...

side question... did you join this site just to try and sell the truck?

live life full throttle

pullandpray

Reaction score
I think the thing hurting the truck is its a pmr with over 200k. from the pics it looks good tho, I think the guys in here are just use to seeing clean trucks with certain mods that they feel are musts for old 7.3s. I don't think what you asking is crazy with the right person.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
thats a solid 14k truck in mi.. you're asking what a dealer would ask. if you say it books at 16k then why would you go beyond book price? no matter what you do to the truck it is still only worth what it books at or less...

side question... did you join this site just to try and sell the truck?

live life full throttle

I put it higher than book price because i think that everything I have done to it warrants it. I know around here 200+ trucks sell for around what I'm asking. I based my price off of others on the market.

I disagree with things only being worth what they book for. If someone builds a truck that books for 25 but puts 25k in the setup I would not expect them to sell it for what the book says. I'm not saying that's the case here just an example.

No I did not join the site to just sell my truck. It does have a classifieds section that I am using to list my truck,also I joined the site to look at trucks to buy.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
I think the thing hurting the truck is its a pmr with over 200k. from the pics it looks good tho, I think the guys in here are just use to seeing clean trucks with certain mods that they feel are musts for old 7.3s. I don't think what you asking is crazy with the right person.

Thanks man.

pullandpray

Reaction score
wow.. my dually is worth 40k then....

live life full throttle

40k pennies it is PM sent. Lol
seriously you guys are arguing about 3k haha maybe the guy thinks his truck is worth that much lincolnlocker, *** I have mine listed for 25k. Way more than book. I have way more than that into it lol gotta love buying high and selling low

Edit. Just to make sure everyone knows that was a joke with lincolnlocker.. lol everyone now a days is so ****in sensitive

Last edited:

Jason

Reaction score
I have a buddy with the same exact truck. 03 ccsb 7.3 4wd lariat, same exact colors. Truck is bone stock with 197k miles, and he swears up and down he has people clubbing each other over the head offering $25-30k, because it is a 03 with a 7.3 so it's "rare", and it's "clean".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.