• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 F-250 RCLB 4x4 6 speed WTT for EXLB, ECSB or CCSB

patricku47

Reaction score
Thought I would give this a try and see what kind of feedback I would get. I am looking to trade my 2003 Ford F-250 4x4 single cab 6 speed 6.0l diesel for an extended cab or larger, 6.0l or newer 4x4 Ford diesel. My truck is very clean for its age, 203,xxx miles, ARP head studs, new Ford gaskets, EGR ******, 4" MBRP turbo back exhaust, Diesel Site coolant filter, new ICP and IPR sensors, SCT tuner and more. I am going to be very picky as to what I trade this truck for, as I do not want to get rid of it, but I really need a larger cab. I will only trade for a 2003 or newer (6.0 only, no 7.3s) 4x4, automatic with near the same amount of miles as mine has. I have receipts for the head stud work done by a very reputable shop in Houston in May of last year. The truck runs and drives great, needs absolutely nothing. I can add a little cash on my end for the right deal if need be ($3000 or so, much more than that and I will just finance a newer truck). Shoot me pictures of what you have, lets make a deal.

IMG_20160131_114422_zpsruqscfri.jpg

junglejoe

Reaction score
That's a good looking truck! I like them reg cabs better for what I was going to do to mine!
GL!!

patricku47

Reaction score
That's a good looking truck! I like them reg cabs better for what I was going to do to mine!
GL!!

I appreciate it! I really love this truck and it shows when you see it. A RCLB just isn't convenient for me right now and with all my other projects I can't justify keeping it and buying something else. I thought about buying a newer truck but I really have loved all my 6.0s!

patricku47

Reaction score
Bumping this up again. Between the wife, myself, and our rapidly growing 5 month old German Shepherd a regular cab just isn't cutting it anymore. Mileage is at 225k now, but runs and drives like it has under 100k. Has a new clutch, brakes, hub bearings, XDP fuel sump, injectors and some more routine things. This truck is super nice and runs like new. Don't let that 6 speed scare you! Lol

patricku47

Reaction score
Also, as much as I would hate to do it, if someone was local I would trade it as a roller for a clean extended cab or 4 door that needs a motor.

patricku47

Reaction score
What are ya asking for if I didn't see a price?

I'd really like to just trade someone straight across to avoid the hassle of shopping. If I had to put a number on it, I would have to start around $11,000. I know it's a little above clean retail for the miles and having a 6 speed. I really feel that as nice as the truck is, with the reliability mods it has, it's well worth that. This is really one of the best running, driving six liters I've ever seen. The only flaws it has are it needs a spray in liner (which is coming soon) and it is showing a little wear on the edge of the drivers seat, which is getting repaired this weekend.

patricku47

Reaction score
Bump it up! After thinking about it I think my preferred trades would be an ecsb or a ccsb 2wd, preferably an 05-07 and stockish.

patricku47

Reaction score
TTT! She's running fantastic! This is a really great truck, I'd never dream of getting rid of it if the cab was larger! Super, super clean, rust free Texas truck!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.