• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 Ford F-350 SCLB Lariat FX4 7.3l 89k miles

Godofdew11

Reaction score
2003 Ford F-350 Super Cab w/ 8' Bed Lariat and FX4 package Located in SW Connecticut
7.3l Diesel W/89000 miles, hard to find under 100k
I am the second owner of the truck I bought it in 2007 from Monaco Ford in Glastonbury where it was traded in.
Truck has some additions since I bought it.
Line-x Bed
Diamond Eye 3.5-4in exhaust
Tymar Intake
BTS Valve Body in tranny
3-Gauge Pod over the rearview mirror (Tranny temp,Boost Pressure, EGT)
B&W Turn over Ball Gooseneck hitch w/Air Lift Airbags
Hardwired Radar/Laser detector
315/75 R16 Goodyear Duratracs on 16x10 MT Classic 2s
Lower dash from F-650 with custom gauge/switch panel(also have stock dash)
6-Position Chip with tunes from Matt at Gearhead Performance (also have a F4 from DP Tuner with tunes from Jody)
Whelen competition series 6pack strobes, in front turn signals, and rear reverse and tail lights
Sylvania Silverstar Untras in both headlights and foglights
Truck has a newer stock alternator, glowplugs, UVC harnesses, glowplug conroller ,Balljoints, tie rod ends, carrier bearing, rear brake line, transmission range sensor, auto hubs have been cleaned and rebuilt, mechanically, if the truck needed it, it got it.

To go with the truck, I also have a set of 265 Goodyear Wranglers on stock 03 lariat rims in very good condition, as well as another set of stock 03 lariat rims in ok condition. Also included are black tube steps I bought but never installed. And any other stock parts or stuff I find in the shop that will only fit this truck will go with it too.

Need to knows.
Truck had a remote starter in it when I bought it, it has been mostly good but a bit dodgy though the years, if i was to keep the truck I would have a shop go though the wiring
The truck is just starting to show the common ford rust on divers rear fender and drivers cab corner
The interior is in great shape, only exception is drivers seat has small rip in it.

Reason for selling: Got into a 07 king ranch. Doesn't make sense to own two trucks.

Asking price of 19,000 this may seem like a lot, but low mileage 7.3s are going the way of the Dodo bird. I am open to offers and trades, let me know what your thinking worst you can do is offend me. As far as trades might be interested in 95-01 reg cab dually flatbed 7.3s

Attachments

• Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 63
  • Truck 5.jpg
    Truck 5.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 53
  • Truck 6.jpg
    Truck 6.jpg