• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 F350 6.0 CC Long-leather,deleted, Texas truck, Zero Rust. Lots new parts-$12,000

deiter5262

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to sell a Texas truck, here is a copy of my craigslist add below. Lots of work done, truck runs real strong and sounds even better. Mean truck.

I just dropped price to $12,000. Miles are 201K w/ brand new tachometer. Clean title in hand. Text or email me for pics- [email protected]

Write up:

We have a 2004 CrewCab 6.0L fully loaded truck for sale. We purchased this truck out of Houston, Texas. It was originally born in Canada but resided in the U.S. its entire life. It is an XLT model w/ full power options and leather interior. Electronic shift on the fly 4 wheel drive w/ manual locking hubs. Heated, retractable, and folding tow mirrors, power everything.

When we purchased the truck we took is straight into a well known diesel shop in Houston Texas and had the truck deleted and many modifications done on the truck. Also, we repaired anything that was due for regular maintenance. See full list of modifications below.

Maintenance or Modification List to Include.

Other Modifications/ Maintenaince:

-New Motorcraft Battery
-Battery terminal repair kit
-Fuel Injection Control Module replaced
-Radiator Flushed and replaced coolant
-6.0 engine belt replaced & w/ new pulley
-New valve cover gaskets
-Oil Changed-oil filter and replacement
-New Fuel Filters
-New air filter
-EGR full delete kit for Power Stroke Enginuities w/ gasket set-Delete oil cooler completely
-New 6.0 Intake Gasket Set
-6.0 breather hose on air filter replaced
-2003 Turbo upgrade new veins and wheel-insane whistle
-down pipe installed w/ 4" straight turbo back exhaust. Stainless steel. Honestly, the best sounding diesel I have ever driven. Turbo whistle is perfect!
-Water pump replaced
-New gaskets on pump and front cover
-Replaced Up pipes to the turbo.
-Brand New Double Din head unit w/ remote
-LED smoked running lights and turn signals on mirrors
-20% tint all the way around
-power trailer brake controller added
-New sway bar bushings both Left and Right side
-New sway bar end links upper and lower bushings. Left and Right side.
-Level kit has been installed (truck sits slightly higher than stock 2008 F350)
-Oversized Wheels and tires (good tread)
-Truck is completely rhino lined on the bottom half, professional done. As you can see from photos it is ran from rear of bed all along the bed bottom, quarter fenders, ran inside door panels and on bottom half of doors, then ran on front fender and under rails all the way to front bumper. It is very impressive it person. Essentially winterized this truck for life to protect for any bed elements on the road. Estimate for this was around $3,000. Truck isn't two toned! Look closely it's rhino lined professionally and looks very sharp.
-New Driver side wheel bearing and hub assembly
-Transmission wire harness burnt from bare wire touching the transmission, we repaired the following items and appropriately re- ran all wiring.

-New O.E.M. Transmission harness and new complete wiring to PCM/ ECM
-New O.E.M. PCM/ECM flashed with Ford's latest updates as of Sept 2014.
-New gauge cluster- OEM Ford w/ 85K miles on it. PCM/ECM fried the stock gauge cluster and wasn't registering miles correctly nor working properly.
-Trans Temp Sensor

That was total around $4000 in parts and labor, this truck is ready to roll. I'm sure I'm missing some extras, truck is loaded and we invested a lot in this one. Truck last known miles documented before gauge was working correctly is stated as 201K as listed on the title and car fax.

The truck is in great shape otherwise, normal wear for miles. Drives excellent, shifts firm on point, and will pull anything you put behind it. Very straight body. This is a solid 6.0L!

Flaws- The power door locks do not work, it is not a fuse but possibly relay in the fuse box. The hood has small "tiny" hail dents, only noticeable upon close inspection. Not able to see 5 feet from truck.

This is a clean and clear Texas Title, the truck is rust free. Body is solid. Good tires, all other components are in functional and working shape. Truck is complete. I have personally driven this truck back from Houston and a little bit around KC area. Rest assured this truck runs and drives excellent, it is very dependable.

This truck is priced to sell given the value of this truck without any modifications is worth over $15K. This is a steal, our loss is your gain. Clear car fax is available.

This truck will be sold "AS IS" with Implied Warranties only.

Please feel free to reach out for further questions.

NOTES- I work two jobs and frequent KC often. If you would like to look at the truck just call and we can meet up if it works out and I am in KC area M-F. Otherwise buyers will need to come to Ottawa, KS to view truck.

thank you,

-T.J.

Last edited by a moderator:

deiter5262

Reaction score

Latest posts