• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 6.0L Complete Stock Engine Part Out - CHEAP!

IdahoF350

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm way behind. Many things got crazy this past weekend and the poo storm is still going strong today with the death of an in-law. I haven't had time to pull anything yet, but should this evening. I'll send PMs with a pic of your parts ready to ship, and PayPal info as soon as the parts are off.

I'm sure there are lots of guys who would eagerly take your money and make you wait until its convenient for them to ship if they were in my situation. I don't want to be that guy. I'm not asking for the funds until the parts are in the box, ready to ship to you. Please understand, I appreciate everyone's patience while I get this all worked out.

IdahoF350

Reaction score
I finally have some time to pull things apart this weekend, work and family have kept me from getting to this. (It's 10pm, I've been up since 3am, and I have a two hour drive to get home still, that's how crazy stuffs been). I'll get with everyone that had dibs on parts, and I'll update the thread accordingly.

Latest posts