• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 CCSB BulletProofed MPD 364.5 kit

dcastelhano

Reaction score
2005 F350 4x4 CCSB lariat with 275k miles.

Text 571-330-7487
Location Round Hill VA or Mineral VA (Lake Anna)
Price 17,000 FIRM
Miles 275k

Engine was taken out at 255k the heads were decked all bad valves replaced ARP headstuds installed. I have paperwork for bullet proofing. This is originally an Oklahoma truck I purchased it in Janurary from a guy who bought it from OK. The frame, bed, and cab are 100% rust free. I took it to Maryland Performance Diesel were they replaced all glow plugs, upgraded 190/75 injectors, T4 MPD S364.5 turbo kit installation, valve cover replaced, injector harness replaced, new IC couplers, and rebuilt the oil cooler. I am selling it because I’m looking at buying a 2017 PSD.
Mods
364.5 turbo
Sinister diesel oil and coolant filter kit
Sinister diesel FICM
Rebuilt and bulletproofed engine 20k ago
SCT x4 loaded with custom gear head tunes
7 inch stack
Backup camera to aftermarket android head unit
Boost and EGT gauge
Cold AirRaid intake
190/75 injectors
3 inch leveling kit
35s with about 85% tread left all around
20 inch fuel wheels
Studded
New Valves
In dash Navi with backup camera
***I have paperwork for everything that has been done***

What it needs-
Driver seat torn - I have the replacement lower and back section
AC line pinhole leak - I have the replacement lines

It does a few dents here and there but I have an estimate for 1500 bucks to pull all dents and paint match everything as well as clean up the paint all around.

Now the guy I bought it from says they told him the transmission was built but didn’t have paperwork. Usually I don’t believe that trash but the street tune now is 40lbs I’d boost estimated at 600whp the transmission doesn’t miss a damn beat and pulls our boat up hill flawless. No lazy shifts, no delayed shifts, no super hard shifts.If I had to guess it had a minor rebuild at some point. The truck is priced as if it doesn’t have a built trans. Race tune should put down close to 675 at the wheels.

MPD did the tune, turbo, and injector pairing for this. I can tow a 9k boat and trailer up a steep hill at 65 and not see more than 950-1100 EGT depending on grade and boost.

The front end is funky the original front bumper had a big dent and previous owner had a 2004 grill and bumper laying around but the headlights are 2005+

***FIRM 17,000*** You could not buy a blown up rust free truck and make it what this is for less

The engine work, turbo kit, injectors, and supporting mods are at least 15,000
7500 Turbo kit + injectors + install
4500 Bullet Proof
1000 Lift and front end work
2500 Wheels tires

I am only selling because we have a baby, two mortgages, and we now have a house at the lake so I do not need a nice truck to pull the boat 1/2 mile to the ramp.

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 138

dcastelhano

Reaction score
LMAO... Copy pasted from for sale ad 3 months ago when I was considering daily driving a 2017 PSD. Weekly commutes to DC and the personal 6.5% property tax it doesn't make sense.

08Monster

Reaction score
Must be a magic 364.5 to make 675 at the wheels. Price is too steep in my opinion, no matter how you look at it's, it's a super high mile truck. Should have stuck money into something with less miles. I bought a 2007 with 80k miles just last spring for 21, and that had a fully built engine, rods, pistons, ported and polished heads, etc.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

dcastelhano

Reaction score
It is the 1.0 AR not the .91 AR with 190/75 injectors. Didn't realize this was a testing the waters or what is it worth thread. The turbo kit, injectors, all new glow plugs, fuel return kit, and injector harness.. It is also a lariat with a custom in-dash display with working backup camera and pre wired for subs and amp.

People make 500-550 with 190/75 on stock turbo and 600 on a less efficient PMAX. Tell me again how a 1.0 AR 364.5 SXE from Maryland Performance Diesel with their turbo kit won't make 650-675 on a full fuel tune when it has a bigger exhaust housing and can run a few extra lbs of boost?

dcastelhano

Reaction score
The 1.0AR 364.5/74 has a mass airflow rating of ~80 lbs/min. Roughly you get 10hp per 1 lb/min now lets use math on this... 80x10 = 800HP and lets assume 15-20% drivetrain loss for RWD dyno. That would put us at about 640hp to 680hp at the wheels. This number is also very dependent on the type of dyno, the altitude / air quality as well as did the guy america the day he took it to the dyno. Notice how I said "Race tune should put down close to 675 at the wheels." keyword CLOSE which could be anywhere from 25-50 hp to allow better air, higher dyno, etc. So no... it is not a magic turbo just years of innovation and mathematics with proper tuning and injector matching.

Sorry I copy and pasted an old add because its 12:45 and I wasn't paying attention due to lack of sleep from fathering a 3 month old child...You want to get your post count up by trolling you've succeeded in your mission. Find me a truck out of OK or Texas that doesn't have a SPOT of rust on the frame, bed, and body. One that has paperwork FOR all the work factored into the price and not by some shady shop or some dudes garage but by Maryland Performance Diesel then feel free to say hey there are better deals are out there and if you are in a hurry to sell your truck maybe drop the price a grand or two.

This is a LARIAT with over 7k in brand new injection and turbo parts, completely bulletproofed properly by a machine shop with paperwork and a truck that does not act its age. Sure there are multiple power strokes out there for 15-18k with 170-200k miles that claim they are bulletproofed.. but mine isn't just bulledproofed it has the addition of upgrades, maintenance, and costly repairs. :swordfight:

Latest posts

Members online