• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 complete dash

Overdrive

Reaction score
Hi
I have a complete dash from a 2004-2007 superduty. I thought I could use some oarts on my 2001 but nothing fits. I don't want to do a dash swap.
Light gray color
I have the
Complete behind dash wiring harness with plugs and connectors. $100
Instrument Gauge cluster complete $100
Glovebox door $20
Guage surround with vents (black color) $50
4x4 dash switch complete $20
Headlight switch. $20
Power point $10
Ac control knobs (missing one knob) $50
Complete outer dash shell. $100
AC vent ducting behind dash $50 all
Inner metal framework $50
Passenger airbag (available locally) $50
Towing control unit has a little pocket for storage next to it (no harness because I don't want to chop the harness up) $100
Center lower dash piece (missing drink holder tray. Has a flip out storage box but latch is broken has a crack in the lip where the lid closes. Looks like someone pried. On it at one time.) has lighter and hook. PO had a CB mounted so it has a few small holes. May be good for a project or fiberglass gauges. $35
Driver side under steering wheel snap in cover. $20
There seem to be a few things like relays and other things stuffed in there.

I'm in Orange County Ca if any of you guys are local. I d not have shipping included in the prices. Make offer if the prices seem unreasonable. Will post pic soon
Thank you

Overdrive

Reaction score
This is the dash I have for sale

image_zpsgrgtgzwe.png

JDWORNIK

Reaction score
I would be interested in the 3 black vents if you willing to ship them to Michigan zip 48145.

Overdrive

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response guys. The post never sent me a email that I had replies. I fixed it

@JD
I wasn't planning on selling the vents by themselves. Let me see how hard it is to pull them. I'm not sure what is a fair price. I was planning on selling the guage surround with the vents in
@KOLOHE
The cup holder swing out fingers are broken they just flap and the slide is not sliding. I removed it to see if it was just something stuck in the workings but it's jacked up. I kept the gray face piece. But the drink holder isn't good man. I think I broke it when I pulled it. If I had it I would give it to you.
@SNAKE
I'll post some better pics of the switch. Want to make sure you're ok with the condition.

Overdrive

Reaction score
The switch has a tiny tiny nick in the edge. It's about 3/4 of the way down on the edge. Not sure if it makes a difference. It's not scratched or otherwise damaged. I think you can see the nick in the picture.
image_zps2bg52iyl.png

Snake

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic. I can see what you're referring to.....let me take another look at mine and I'll let you know.

Overdrive

Reaction score
NEVRNF
Sorry I threw away the sliding portion of the drink holder. I didn't think anyone would want it. The exterior rails are still there and so is the cover handle piece. But the drink holder piece itself is gone. The cubby door latch gets stuck when closed. The little inside latch portion doesn't slide down when you pull in the release tab unless you press down on it first. So something is loose inside. I haven't taken it apart. It's good for a project or as parts. There are two small holes drilled for a accessory from the PO. I was going to use it for a Air bag controller and guages but my shifter gets in the way on a manual.
I have a newer trash bag hook I can throw on there for you

Not sure if you want the trailer brake controller part so I will remove that unless you say you want it. I'm pretty flexible on prices. Let me know. I'll post a better pic of the piece when I get home.