• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F250 Cummins

trinity250

Reaction score
Life has made many changes for me here in the last year. Time to get let some projects go to finish others. It is a 2005 F250 4x4 with a 12 valve cummins. It runs however the tranny does need to be finished and have the bugs worked out. if you are intrested I can let you know details about the tranny just PM. I do have the front offroad bumper at the shop and will get it for who ever purchases it. Here is my craiglist add. I would like 15,000 but I know that is wants. All resonable offers will be considered just need to move it on to a good home. Free and clear FL title.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3111449410.html

Currently sitting at the O'Reilly Auto Parts store that I manage.

5Le5Gc5M13K23J53Nec6u1131a00e23a4144c.jpg

Last edited:

trinity250

Reaction score
Just an update. I got the transmission redone and ready to roll. so it runs and drive. Just have to adjust the throttle cable so it gets full pull and then it will be ready to run down the road.

I am open to offers. Let me know.

trinity250

Reaction score
Need to sell. Hit me up with offers. 8135235655 my name is Charles.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Last edited:

Mike B

Reaction score
Can those flares be takin off or is it all cut up and what's done to the motor year injector turbo and what Tran are running the 5r ?? Where in Florida .

trinity250

Reaction score
They are cut out flares so they cant be taken off unless you replace the bed and front fenders. Then engine is a 97 bone stock 180HP I believe I wanted to get it all together before Idid anything to it. The tranny is the same as a first gen dodge trannt 46rh or 518 I think set up for overdrive without lockup TC. Freshly rebuilt at Zeiglers transmissions in Oldsmar FL. I am located in Dunedin Fl near tampa. The Tach and speedo are not working but everything else is hooked up. The AC is ready to go I just have to get the vacum canister installed and that will be ready to work. Let me know if you need anything other questions. I would say it is like 90% done it is just the last tweaks and changes to make it all work.

Mike B

Reaction score
How many miles on the motor and are you running a pcs controller or just the dodge ecm. Looks like a clean swap. Is the trans built back to stock or is built to Handel some power.

trinity250

Reaction score
How many miles on the motor and are you running a pcs controller or just the dodge ecm. Looks like a clean swap. Is the trans built back to stock or is built to Handel some power.

It is built to stock build on the tranny I was just trying to get this thing together for resale. It is a non-electronic tranny all done by thottle cable like the first gen dodge trannys similar to TV cable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.