• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 Harley Edition 6.0 CCSB

05stroker350

Reaction score
Selling my 2005 F250 Harley Davidson Super Duty 6.0 Liter Diesel.

Factory: Comes with Adjustable pedals, electric heated mirrors, Electric rear sliding window, towing package, A/C Power Windows, locks, cruise control, Digital A/C unit with additonal controls on steering wheel, Dual power seats, head driver seat, moon roof, rear fold down console/fold down & up seat.
Color keyed door handles, bumpers, and mirrors, new windshield with Harley-Davidson bar and shield dot pattern and alliance logo, "spun metal face" cluster finish panel with active red plasma needles, nick laser engraved serialization plate attached to leather front console lid

Upgrades:
Donahoe Racing 7" suspension lift, Donahoe Racing Signature Series Resevoir front and rear shocks, 22x13.5 KMC Rockstar wheels, 37x13.50x22 Toyo MT Tires including matching spare, AMP Research hidden electric steps, MBRP turbo back 4" exhaust (with CAT), 2 Aero Turbine 5" black exhaust tips, Line-X spray in bedliner with "Blaq Pearl" logo embossed into liner, Off-Road Unlimited differential covers, Deep transmission pan, Autometer EGT gauge on steering wheel cluster, RBP black aftermarket mesh grille, Ford emblem & oval embossment shaved on tailgate, tinted windows, viper remote start, remote paging alarm system & diesel start delay, Kenwood in dash touch screen DVD player, Nav, Sirius enabled, back up camera, and blue tooth, Sinister Diesel coolant filter, Airlift helper spring bags with 3" spacers.

The good: I had new gears installed 3 months ago (swapped from 4:56's to 4:30's). Truck has been studded since 80,000 miles and just redone a month with new head gaskets and heads also checked for tolerance. 3 new injectors also during new head gaskets. New batteries 6 months ago with warranty. Tires have 3/4 tread left.

The not so good: Living in Colorado takes it tolls so bumpers have rock dings and chips, and tailgate is worst part where son did not lock trailer receiver and came up and hit tailgate. The leather seats are in great shape other than the armrests have started cracking This is my daily driver so paint reflects that.
I'm sure i'm missing a few things but these are most of the mods. Asking 25,000 OBO- negotiable

Here is the Craigslist add w/ photos as well.

Thank you for your interest.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4638958328.html

Latest posts

Members online