• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 With a 16" One Up Offroad Kit

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Well I cant buy the truck, but would be interested in making a donation. Has anyone thought about setting up an account to accept donations? Maybe if you or someone else had a paypal account setup, members could make donations. It has always amazed me how the diesel community steps in in a HUGE way when people are in a time of need. Just a thought.

Layson

Reaction score
We are trying to get that set up. Just getting the details figured out on how to make it legal. I know a lot of people who would just want to donate and would not be interested in the truck.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
We are trying to get that set up. Just getting the details figured out on how to make it legal. I know a lot of people who would just want to donate and would not be interested in the truck.

If nothing else, maybe enough could be raised through donation to offset the difference (lower the price of the truck to move it)

Layson

Reaction score
Ryan, has just went through two more surgeries. One was just under 30 hours and the second was 9.

Truck NEEDS TO GO: 40k...

IMG955249.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
My mother went through the same thing. 5 years later she is cancer free but still trying to pay the 750k in med bills. :shocked: :eek: Prayers are with your friend.

Abrannan19

Reaction score
Man I hate that for Ryan, he just had got the truck how he wanted it when he called me and told me what was going on a few months ago. I hope his expermental surgery works, he's a great guy. GLWTS and Ryan I hope ya get better buddy, you can beat this.

Snake

Reaction score
If I hit the Powerball this evening, I'll buy the truck for the orignal asking price.

Layson

Reaction score
TRUCK IS OFFICIALLY SOLD!!!! He is doing ok, but it was tough for him to watch a 16 year old drive away in it... :(

Latest posts

Members online