• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 ZF6 CCSB 4x4 with some mods

jrex2506

Reaction score
selling to get a new vehicle for the family. it is a mildly built 6.0 in good shape. ill try to list everything I can with the truck.

2005 6.0 with 127,000 miles on it. crew cab short bed lariat with tan leather heated seats, folding back seat, power sliding rear window, power window/locks.

list of mods are as follows:
arp studs with updated stand and dummy pipes, htc fitting, egr deleted.
175/100 warren injectors just installed within last 1000 miles.
65mm vgt stage two turbo and well as a stock 03 turbo to go with the truck as
well.
sct with custom tunes and a PHP ficm tuner installed as a monitor.
S &B air intake, and just installed diamond eye 5" full exhaust with muffler.
custom built traction bars

the truck runs good, have a brand new ipr and other new parts to go with it. gooseneck hitch installed but I can remove that and fix the bed if preferred. the heat/ac all interior stuff works with tow mirrors/cab lights.

I am at the limit now of the stock clutch. its fine with my tow tune and economy file on the ficm, but with race tunes it will slip. towed my camper last week and it did fine and doesn't slip with everything detuned. I am holding fuel pressure ok but I would suggest a fuel system to keep up on the race tunes. I planned on a dual disk install and full fuel system but im outta funds right and need a new family car. truck runs good and I love the ZF6 with the 6.0 but other things come first.

asking $21,000 with a lien from my bank on the clear title. willing to work with a interested buyer as far as me installing a clutch or fuel system. i love the truck and know it will be hard to find one just like it, I just don't have the money to finish it. any questions pm and ill get back to you asap. I have more photos to upload when i get a chance.

Attachments

• NCM_0187-1.jpg
    NCM_0187-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 316
  • NCM_0185-1.jpg
    NCM_0185-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 256

jrex2506

Reaction score
No longer has the 65 vgt, ficm tuner. Still has 175 injectors, 03 turbo, exhaust intake.
Just replaced tie rods, ball joints, and had front end alignment.
New sensors include icp/pigtail, ipr, and ebp. Had a problem with icp but it was a wire issue, not the sensors but its been fixxed.

Last edited:

jrex2506

Reaction score
Runs good, egts are not bad at all even towing. I dont run it over 1250. Love the truck, just wife wants an suv....

Latest posts

Members online