• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 RCLB XL 4X4 Auto

Bartman

Reaction score
Pics to come next week. It's at Mad Matt's getting an oil cooler put in. This truck has been owned by a construction company since new and has been fleet maintained. it is bone stock, down to the exhaust with cat still in place. Sitting at 180k. White on grey vinyl 40-20-40 seat. Manual T-Case, windows and locks. It's not the prettiest truck out there and it does have some character on the bed, but it is solid and rust free. According to the previous owner, this was one of his more reliable 6.0L trucks needing nothing more than maintenance during it's tenure. Asking $9500. Might be able to throw in an exhaust if the right deal is made.

Bart
469-223-2712

Bartman

Reaction score
I guess any local folks can go by Matt's shop to see it in person this week.

JMart

Reaction score
Drag truck!

I know of a guy that has the perfect setup for it. It just happens to be a few feet away from where the truck is now. It must be fate!

You should keep it. It would be faster than the corvette.

Bartman

Reaction score
Drag truck!

I know of a guy that has the perfect setup for it. It just happens to be a few feet away from where the truck is now. It must be fate!

You should keep it. It would be faster than the corvette.

Funny you say that. That was the plan. Build a fun street truck that would walk away from her corvette. Since I got it, though, I was told that it's time to buy a 2016 Explorer platinum to replace her 10 year old MDX. The corvette is also going up for sale to help ease the sting of a $54k asking price on the Explorer. While I don't NEED to sell it to get the Explorer, I will not have the funds to do with it what I want. I'm OK deferring my toy for now.

Latest posts

Members online