• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2007 F250 Gray w/ black leather

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
welp I have 3 people telling me they want it and one who says he will take it just can't make it for a couple weeks. If none of them take it I may just pilot it off a overpass and collect the insurance. LOL

I want my car I'm gonna be mad if it sells before I can get it

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
welp I have 3 people telling me they want it and one who says he will take it just can't make it for a couple weeks. If none of them take it I may just pilot it off a overpass and collect the insurance. LOL

I want my car I'm gonna be mad if it sells before I can get it

Leave the keys in it in a bad neighborhood(preferably mine), with the keys in it, roll pan, HD and stack(don't tell anyone you did that though) it'll get "stolen" I'm sure…

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
What didn't you like about it? I didn't really mind the S5 on 20s so I figured this shouldn't be too bad.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
what's the price on the amps

sucks about the sale. I had so many interested in mine but nothing came of it. so I just took it down

Eric@HoldersDiesel

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'll pm you. We could avoid shipping my dad has guys that work in Charleston. May be a week or two but they could get them down there.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Anyone in the northern Va area that has stock suspension and would want to swap their stock + cash for the set up I have we could work that deal too.

SootRoller

Reaction score
Willing to sell just the rims? I didn't see what they are but they look like black 20x12 962s which is what I'm after.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Man Iam Deffinately interested in the DD solenoid and the tail lights/3rd brake light. Also so the steps but I see Eric has dibs on them. Also the steering stabilizer but I don't know if I have the extra dough for that. So just for now how much for the lights and them the solenoid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online