• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 6.4 Elite Diesel parts for sale

blackmonster

Reaction score
The new one 6.4 flash. Just got it last week!! Paid $1,200. Whats your offer? Do you want it??

blackmonster

Reaction score
Hi Craig. Can my one head be repaired??? Also how much would a used set go for? I have 3,000 miles on them. I paid?? well Pm me. And i will let you know what i paid. New

blackmonster

Reaction score
If anybody else has another 6.4 ported Elite Diesel head with all the extra oversize valves bronce guide liners and machining. So they would match my Elite head. Please let me know?? So i can sell these as a set. I will offer some money for your one ported head!!
Thanks
Joe

blackmonster

Reaction score
Craig said no on the head being repaired. I will sell you just one? Or if somebody else has a ported head they want to sell??? I will buy it!!!! Is there anybody out there that has one???

blackmonster

Reaction score
Just pm me on the ported 6.4 head if somebody has one they will sell me???
So i will have a set!!

blackmonster

Reaction score
Hi Craig said $1,500 for the single one i have. They are really new! Only have #3,000 miles on them. I paid over $5,355.00 for them from Elite Diesel. They have the entire package. They have over size valves $610 with bronce guide liners. Stage #1 valve train kit $800
Ported heads add $2,120 + heads $1,825. That was with my old cores. If you did not have cores it was add $2,000. They were very costly!!!! If i sell you the one for $1,500 that is a really good deal. Craig is Tadd's competition!! So he really just wants to off the parts. But i said i can't give the stuff away. I just paid $37,000 for my first build. It was really stupid because i do not need that kind of race motor in a #10,000 pound monster truck!! Let me know. You can have the cracked one if you want. But Craig said you can't fix a cracked head. Some people tell me different story. They said you can have them welded then machined back to were it was before? I really do not know. But the one head is in 100% perfect shape. Let me know?

blackmonster

Reaction score
I do think Craig has priced the used parts very fare!!!
He is just trying to help me out. So i can pay for my bill.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The head is cracked inside the exhaust chamber in the casting so it is not fixable

blackmonster

Reaction score
You got it from Craig. If anyone knows. He would know!!!!!!!!
I will do $1,500 still but you can have the other head and use it as as core and still save allot of money. Then sell your stock heads. I already bought stock heads!!
Thanks
Joe

blackmonster

Reaction score
Plus the ported cracked head has all the extra parts with it still!!! and the core use???
$1,500 going once twice before i sell her any offers??

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Its not a good core cracked like that.

Good luck on the sale. I do know where another head is ill let them know ur buying or selling

Sent from my DROIDX

Latest posts

Members online