2008 6.4 shock height help

fubolislif22

Reaction score
So, my truck has about 135k miles on it with a 2” leveling kit (front and rear blocks) with 35” tires. It currently has the stock shocks on them and it rides like a bull, I’m currently in the market for new shocks and have narrowed my search down to either Rancho RS9000XL adjustable shocks or Bilstein 5100’s. I’m leaning toward the Ranchos as I do not tow that much currently and like the fact that I would be able to adjust the ride when I do tow something (along with the 100$ rebate they have on their website!). My only concern is the leveling kit I have on my truck, with the ranchos work with the 2” leveling kit?? I don’t see an option for the 2” level kit, only factory height and 4-8” of lift. Does anyone have a link or answer to this, will they work if I buy the “factory height” rancho shocks? I’m also looking to purchase dual stabilizer shocks, anyone have a cheap kit recommendation?

Thanks guys, :toast:

sootie

Reaction score
ranchos are chit. bilsteins ride hard. Go fox and dont look back. There are a set for your exact application in the classifieds right now actually...

Latest posts

Members online