• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F-250 1000 HP $24,000

balleman3

Reaction score
2008 F250 single Cab truck making around 1000hp at crank 800HP 1600torque at the wheels on a mild tune, there is over $35,000 in parts in the build. Truck has 160k on the odometer but much less on the build. Truck drives great as a daily but it turns into an angry dragon if you step in it. Has cruse, tilt, power seats, pioneer touch screen navigation, DVD, hands free calling. Truck comes with factory 20's on new tires. I have taller gearing for good highway driving at 20MPG. Open to trades on items or bike and cash
Call or text for pics I cant attach them
Chris 850-238-6483 Panama City FL

A few of the things the truck has-
Elite diesel billet turbos 62mm 76mm
Big Intercooler and piping
Twin K-16 fuel pumps
60 over injectors
Stage 2 valve springs
Stage 2 pushrods
APR main & head studs
Rudys billet transmission
Rudys torque converter
Rear diff
Traction bars
No limit intake
New tires
Fuel bowl ****** kit
CCV bypass billet kit
EGR ****** kit
*** ****** kit
Headers and full exhaust
Air dog 2 fuel system
H&S mini max tuner

Some other items not listed

I attached a few pictures of some of the items in the build, quite a few missing from the list including the turbos at $7,500

This is basically the same build just single turbo setup

http://www.trucktrend.com/cool-trucks/1506-a-sinister-sleeper-2008-ford-f-250-with-895-hp/

This is my turbo setup

http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/engine/1106dp-elite-diesel-6-4l-power-stroke-turbo-upgrade/

Black AOD

Reaction score
You posted a picture to Clay Stewarts old 6.4 CC truck and then another link to Mike D's old High Power setup on Godzilla but have no pictures of yours. Hmmm. I'm with the man above ^^^^

Jonnydime

Reaction score
2008 F250 single Cab truck making around 1000hp at crank 800HP 1600torque at the wheels on a mild tune, there is over $35,000 in parts in the build. Truck has 160k on the odometer but much less on the build. Truck drives great as a daily but it turns into an angry dragon if you step in it. Has cruse, tilt, power seats, pioneer touch screen navigation, DVD, hands free calling. Truck comes with factory 20's on new tires. I have taller gearing for good highway driving at 20MPG. Open to trades on items or bike and cash
Call or text for pics I cant attach them
Chris 850-238-6483 Panama City FL

A few of the things the truck has-
Elite diesel billet turbos 62mm 76mm
Big Intercooler and piping
Twin K-16 fuel pumps
60 over injectors
Stage 2 valve springs
Stage 2 pushrods
APR main & head studs
Rudys billet transmission
Rudys torque converter
Rear diff
Traction bars
No limit intake
New tires
Fuel bowl ****** kit
CCV bypass billet kit
EGR ****** kit
*** ****** kit
Headers and full exhaust
Air dog 2 fuel system
H&S mini max tuner

Some other items not listed

I attached a few pictures of some of the items in the build, quite a few missing from the list including the turbos at $7,500

This is basically the same build just single turbo setup

http://www.trucktrend.com/cool-trucks/1506-a-sinister-sleeper-2008-ford-f-250-with-895-hp/

This is my turbo setup

http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/engine/1106dp-elite-diesel-6-4l-power-stroke-turbo-upgrade/
I'll jump right on this right after I get done helping out the Saudi prince that emailed me.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
1000hp sure seems hard to keep together without pistons. I've seen more than a few of these come apart at 600 with stock bottoms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

balleman3

Reaction score
its got 30k on the build. there is not enought traction under 65mph to transfer that much torque, its 2wd on stock tires

balleman3

Reaction score
You posted a picture to Clay Stewarts old 6.4 CC truck and then another link to Mike D's old High Power setup on Godzilla but have no pictures of yours. Hmmm. I'm with the man above ^^^^

I posted that to a guy that is no expert as example of this type build, it shares a lot of the same components and there is a write up overview on it. he has pistons and different turbo obviously.

balleman3

Reaction score
1000hp sure seems hard to keep together without pistons. I've seen more than a few of these come apart at 600 with stock bottoms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

its got 30k on the build. there is not enought traction under 65mph to transfer as much torque, its a sleeper, 2wd on stock tires. I do not know if they did anything with the pistons so I would rather not say they where reworked

78f100

Reaction score
I spoke to the owner eariler, he is close to me. Nice guy, seems legit. I didn't see pic of the engine but he texted me pics of the truck, looks clean.