• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 KR - CCLB - Icon, Elite Tranny, 37s, Fuels - Houston, Tx

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
2008 F350 - Copper over Tan King Ranch
Approx. 85,000 miles
All your options that come with a KR but No Sunroof or Nav
Will come with a brand new windshield - Crack in current one
No kids, back seats rarely used
Seats conditioned with Bick 4 often
Uppfitter switches

The Goods...
AFE Stage II intake (No limit in the garage could go with it)
4" two piece Down Pipe
4" DP back exhaust
SCT Livewire with IDP tunes

4.5" Icon Stage 1 lift
37" SS M-16s
18" Fuel's (some pitting)
Dual Steering Stabilizer
Recon Tinted Side Mirror lights

Built Elite Tranny - installed 2/11 - Approx. 30K miles on it ($6,200 install) - Truck has NEVER seen over IDP street tune since install
Billet Converter + Low Reverse Hub

The Bad...
Exterior needs some loving
Scratches/Dents on the bumpers
Tailgate Step cover broke off
Lengthy Scratch down the Driver side
Had a blowout on driver front that busted up the bottom panel/flare (Pic to follow)
two dents on the driver side bed (pics coming)

This truck needs a HG (I think). It will spit some coolant when the resi is full and you make a big high boost pull. I've noticed it'll puke some when I drive and never for my wife which draws me to the high boost thing..I have a No Limit EGR delete, intake and cold side pipe that is not installed but could be included in the price. I don't know how common a cracked EGR vs. a HG.

I also have a new rear block with adjustable top plate to center the rear axle in the wheel well.

The trucks not perfect but it does have 12K+ in extras. I know you never get your money back on these, but someone could stud it and put some traction bars on it and have a very solid truck.

I really don't want to sell it, but it makes sense for my family right now.. I wasn't expected Grad school to be such a drain. Ya'll let me know if I'm crazy at 30K.

PM's, [email protected], 832-296-5864

Would consider a Diesel Jetta of sorts as partial trade... More pictures to follow when I get a chance...For now I'll leave this.

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, but yes I think you are high on the price. A clean, truck with out mechanical issues can be had for about that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
So is 25K more reasonable? I really don't know where to put this thing, it means alot more to me than anyone else... I really wish this would have just faded away but it really makes sense for my family....

Should I part it?

Also forgot, it has Powerslot rotors and Hawk HD pads

Last edited:

Jbenso127

Reaction score
You're better off keeping it if you're looking to get that much for it bud.. Very nice truck.. Just the mechanical stuff kills it.. Not to mention, the 6.4 market is dwindling down with the rise of the 6.7 and the new "gen 2" 6.7 coming out in the '15 models.

FWIW, 2 years ago, I paid 24k for my loaded KR with 73k miles on it and it being perfectly mechanically sound with an extended warranty still on it.. Obviously I got a screaming deal but it kind of puts you in the ball park where you might want to be.

Fix it and get your money out of it!

Good luck brother!

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Returning it back to stock, IMO, (if you had the resources and parts of course) would be your best option. I know that trans would get snatched up very quickly.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I'm really considering pullin a side job one day a weekend just to add a small supplemental income and keep the thing.. I just don't wanna do the right thing!

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Don't wanna do the right thing?

I would at least take that supplemental income and put it towards fixing it, and sell it at it's full potential, if needed to get you where you need to be financially.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
By do the right thing I mean sell the truck, buy a car, pay off my wifes student loans and have alil cash in the bank. I've been listening to Dave Ramsey alot again lately and it always gets me thinking, selling the truck would make me debt free. I'm in grad school right now and cash flowing that so it's making the whole "move the needle" and extra money for home improvements more difficult than expected.

only two reasons I wanna sell... 1. It doesn't fit in the parking garage at my new work. 2. its the way to move the needle in a big way..

I have a lead on some good weekend work so we'll see what comes of that. I'm open to offers at this point, but I really just want to work my ass off and buy Dustin's C&C for a toy truck lol. Stupid toys & bad decisions..