• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Color this bitch sold! I just sold my reg cab. I should have money in hand by the end of the week, just depends on how fast his bank sends it to me. I will talk with your bank folks tomorrow to find out what needs to happen. Hopefully, by monday, the 20th, your loan is paid off. So I can pick it up when I roll through there down to Rudy's on the 27th.

David S.

Reaction score
Color this bitch sold! I just sold my reg cab. I should have money in hand by the end of the week, just depends on how fast his bank sends it to me. I will talk with your bank folks tomorrow to find out what needs to happen. Hopefully, by monday, the 20th, your loan is paid off. So I can pick it up when I roll through there down to Rudy's on the 27th.

glad to hear this bud

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Dude, I am trying to get this done, but the bank that the other guy is using, wont cut a check until I get up there. I dont know if I am going to be able ot make this happen or not.... Still trying, but it will def take longer than I wanted it too...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I want it, and I want the parts from it.... but I think the timing is not gonna work out for me, for now...I cant take off when I need to to make this happen. And I wont be able to take a trip up there for a few more months. I am backed up with trips, and deployments... I am not done trying man, but if I cant pull it off this weekend, I wont be able to do it until May... If it is still around then, I am def still gonna get it.

Sorry man, I hate to let anyone down. Sucks...

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I want it, and I want the parts from it.... but I think the timing is not gonna work out for me, for now...I cant take off when I need to to make this happen. And I wont be able to take a trip up there for a few more months. I am backed up with trips, and deployments... I am not done trying man, but if I cant pull it off this weekend, I wont be able to do it until May... If it is still around then, I am def still gonna get it.

Sorry man, I hate to let anyone down. Sucks...

Is it just a matter of getting the truck? If you need a place to store it until you can get it let me know...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Is it just a matter of getting the truck? If you need a place to store it until you can get it let me know...

No, it is a matter of getting up there... preferably on a weekday, so as to get the bank stuff done at the same time... I was hoping that when dave (another dave, the one that bought my reg cab) bought mine, that his bank would send me the check after I sent the title. But they wont, as it is an out of state purchase.... So I wont have the funds available, until after I deposit the check, and let it clear, and by then, it will be march, and I wont be able to get up there for a few months... maybe as early as April...

Dustball8504

Reaction score
No, it is a matter of getting up there... preferably on a weekday, so as to get the bank stuff done at the same time... I was hoping that when dave (another dave, the one that bought my reg cab) bought mine, that his bank would send me the check after I sent the title. But they wont, as it is an out of state purchase.... So I wont have the funds available, until after I deposit the check, and let it clear, and by then, it will be march, and I wont be able to get up there for a few months... maybe as early as April...

Oh ok, well I hope it works out for you and this Dave then! Just thought I'd try to help if I could, I didn't fully understand the situation lol

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Oh ok, well I hope it works out for you and this Dave then! Just thought I'd try to help if I could, I didn't fully understand the situation lol

No worries, I was trying to jam it in the time that I had... But when his bank wouldn't send the check, not that I blame them, it threw a wrench in my plan...

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I appreciate it man. I really do. And if it comes to pick up or storage being an issue, I will def give a ring.

Again, thanks guys,
corb

If you are NC, I could proly even deliver it to you for a little if needed.

Good luck man, you deserve this truck.

If it comes down to it, and he wants to do it, if he moves before you can buy it and if it hasnt sold, i can hold it here for you until you are ready so he doesnt need to take it to NY.

Latest posts

Members online