• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Ford F-350 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke/ZF6

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Have a local guy coming to look at the truck Saturday. Fingers crossed. My HOA doesn't like my 3 trucks parking setup in my yard.

zwalker

Reaction score
Hey do you know if you could mount light bars behind that grill? Truck looks sick! GLWS!

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Hey do you know if you could mount light bars behind that grill? Truck looks sick! GLWS!

You can! Itd be a 30" straight bar. I had plans to add one and took all the measurements and figured where to mount the bar to inside and I actually may still. Also going to be adding a midwest trans short throw shifter to the truck. Just awaiting a response from them as i'm looking for one for my 7.3 truck so figured I might as well buy one for my 6.4 too.

Is the stack for Sale?

The stack is not for sale. Sorry, I am going to be installing it on either my 6.0 or my 7.3 just not sure which yet.

blk99

Reaction score
I went and talked to the bank today because this is exactly the truck I have been looking for but they said they couldnt loan me the 34K because the KBB on it was only 25-26K... sorry man :(

slowcoupe

Reaction score
No worries at all. KBB varies from state to state. My truck booked around 29k stock when I listed it. Market value on a tuned/deleted 6.4 is higher than KBB lists and last time I searched I have 1 of 2 zf6 trucks for sale that I've found on autotrader(the ones that really have a ZF6 and aren't just listed as so but are really automatics of have a floor shift 4x4) and western states craigslist. The other has 123k on it and is asking 28k.

I've already had offers of 31-32 for it that I've passed up. I'm just not in any rush to sell. Just washed and waxed it this weekend. Looks real pretty sitting in my driveway. .

Good luck in your hunt as the zf6 is definitely the way to go! Such a cool and fun truck to own.

Last edited:

dangerous1

Reaction score
I once ran the kbb on the same truck, for NY and TX. It was worth almost 4k more in the northeast.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Some pictures from this weekends bath. Also received a good wax. Showing truck locally Friday and have a guy from Cali interested in comign to see it soon. Fingers crossed...

image_zps164qwoyr.jpg

image_zpszwxkse7m.jpg

image_zpsbd05gcr9.jpg

image_zpswcxu2mti.jpg

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Another "potential" wasting my time. Thought this one was serious so the title has been moved to a local branch near my work for signing of paperwork and title transfer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.