• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 job 2 f250 with PMF 12 inch lift LOW miles

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Just an FYI man, If you wanna meet the Utah 28" frame law an 8" and 38's is the max, my truck is 1/10 of an inch over 28". I really hope you keep the truck, it would be great to have you come to some of the events around the state next year with it!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Just an FYI man, If you wanna meet the Utah 28" frame law an 8" and 38's is the max, my truck is 1/10 of an inch over 28". I really hope you keep the truck, it would be great to have you come to some of the events around the state next year with it!

Yeah I would like to keep it, i just don't have any use for it anymore and have been pretty crunched for money. It's to big for DD around here and it's to bad ass to lower! haha i am in a pickle!

If i do keep it i would love to come to the events next year!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yeah I would like to keep it, i just don't have any use for it anymore and have been pretty crunched for money.

Not to be a smart ass, I'd love to have a truck that size, but what use did you have for that size of a truck....?

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Not to be a smart ass, I'd love to have a truck that size, but what use did you have for that size of a truck....?

It was basically only for towing my boat, I originally wanted a bad ass truck to take to the lake and my wakeboard competitions, but i have other ways of towing the boat so i decided some of the toys needed to go.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
What kinda wakeboards do you ride man?? I have been on ronix equipment since it was introduced and love it!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
I rode ronix up until a few years ago. I love there stuff too! I ride for Wakeology, a local company, there stuff is really good.

But if i didn't ride for them i would def go back to ronix for sure!

You should check out Wakeology's stuff. www.wakeology.com. I actually have a pro model coming out next year that i designed that i think will be pretty sick!

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Sick, I will check it out man. Thats legit you have a pro model! Maybe I will pick one up and give it a rip behind the Star.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I rode ronix up until a few years ago. I love there stuff too! I ride for Wakeology, a local company, there stuff is really good.

But if i didn't ride for them i would def go back to ronix for sure!

You should check out Wakeology's stuff. www.wakeology.com. I actually have a pro model coming out next year that i designed that i think will be pretty sick!

I've been looking for a reason to get a new board this year..... Found it! Lol

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah well since I am only a local pro i will be making only a select few, not major production like the other models but we will see how they sell. It is pretty sweet though i think.

Yeah wakeology's stuff is pretty sick I have liked it a lot.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Cole...U da man!!! Ill trade you the h-d if u want something shorter.

-JJ

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
been back to stock height to drive nice and park nicer lol. Good luck with sale, exceptionally clean truck.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
That is a sick truck dude! To bad we are so far away from each other i would like to see that thing in action!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yo tripleE, Dub, JJ, & whoever else. If you guys are serious about a wakeboarding setup let me know. I can show you the new design for my board, but it's top secret haha!!! Not yet ready for public release. I can get you guys hooked up.

Oh and also.... Trucks still for sale!!!

NotStock

Reaction score
Great looking boards and boots! Im looking for a new setup, shoot me some info man! I have never heard of wakeology, always down to try out some new stuff.

PS, heres another bump for ya. I cant believe you still have this thing. Must be a sign to keep it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.