• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 F-350 CCLB 4x4 ZF6

ACFarmer

Reaction score
I'm selling my 09 F-350. Truck has been a great truck, just looking to update a little and free up some money. It just rolled 115,000 miles. South Bend dual disk clutch with less than 2500 miles on it. All ******d. 5 inch exhaust and aFe intake. H&S xrt pro tuned. Absolutely no rust, came from Texas and I rarely drove it in the winter. Tires have maybe 5000 miles on them, Toyo RT's. 33, 12.50 by 20. B&W turnover gooseneck ball. XLT package with the interior in good shape. Always had a seat cover on the drivers seat. Smoked lights all around with factory Harley head lights. I know I'm probably forgetting some things. Been a great truck to me. If I get my price, it will come with all the factory parts, a set of factory 17 inch wheels I used for winter wheels with tires at or above 50%, brand new cab lights, some other odds and ends. Truck has a few dings and some small scratches but it will shines up and looks great! Only issues the truck has is it needs a new clock spring and one of the abs sensors in the front end is bad so it has the abs and airbag lights on, on the dash. Those issues may be fixed soon as well. Hard to find a CCLB 4x4 with the zf6. Asking 30,000 OBO. Don't be afraid to make an offer or price can change with different parts changed out ect.

ford%204_zpsguke6ock.jpg

ford%202_zpsqr7ifhxs.jpg

Ford%201_zpso6vgw7rf.jpg

ford%203_zpsj32xxrg7.jpg

ford%205_zpsohnc6kww.jpg

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I know it was a solid truck. Ole Jake takes damn good care of his chit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Got 26 out of it. Was a good truck. Just figured it was time to sell while 6.4's were still brining decent money. Probably try to get into a 6.7 in the next couple years if crop prices come back up any.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I don't blame you. I know you were offering a variation of deals on the truck. Lol I expect the price of the 6.7s is going to plummet next year when the 17s are rolling strong.

ACFarmer

Reaction score
I don't blame you. I know you were offering a variation of deals on the truck. Lol I expect the price of the 6.7s is going to plummet next year when the 17s are rolling strong.

That's why I wanted to get rid of this thing before the 17's came out lol.

Jomax

Reaction score

I don't think they plummet like people think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I'm basing that on the 6.4s. I got a sweet a$$ deal on mine in 2012.

Latest posts

Members online