2009 F350 Lift kit.

Cdills

Reaction score
I am looking to lift my truck. I am thinking a 6" lift. There are many brands of lifts to choose from. Which should I go with? Also Im thinking of going with a 20 inch rim. What brand of rims should I go:rockon: with. Any suggestions on tires would be great too.

Reaction score
what do you use the truck for? Is it gonna be a pavement princess, actually go off road etc. I've looked around for mine and decided I am gonna go with PMF when the funds alllow

Cdills

Reaction score
I do go off road quite a bit when we are bear hunting and coon hunting, but I do not plan to do any 4 wheeling in the mud or rock climbing or anything like that. Ive looked at rough country lift. That seems to be the most cost effective one. However, I have 18 inch stock wheels and there is'nt a lot of tire options for the 18. Thats why I was looking in to the 20's. I dont think I can fit 17's on my truck. There are more tire options for the 17's & 20's than there are for the 18's.

Crack85

Reaction score
how much cash you wanna spend on it....you'll be able to get better direction once people know you are willing to drop say 5k on lift. etc etc

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Zone and BDS is same company. BDS is warranty lifetime and Zone is one year I believe.

KPBJJ

Reaction score
I do a lot of offroading and I love my 6" Revtek. It's cheap too. Make sure you get replacement radius arms.

Cdills

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I like the Icon and BDS. I dont have any issues spending the money to get a quality lift. I plan on keeping this truck for a long long time. I have been doing little things to the truck as I go along when the funds allow me to. Lifting the truck may take until this time next year.

Latest posts

Members online