2010 radio/gps into 2008

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Holy crap! I would have given up way before that and gone aftermarket. Ohh wait, I did. lol

I already have a factory nav with a lock pick so I've had cameras in mirror and headunit. The job took so long because someone took 6 months to send me the stuff I bought in November.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm wonder who you are talking about?

he had a built truck just like ours and he sold it for nothing. really good dude, just fell on very hard times. i let the issue go. he did a lot of nice stuff for me in the past, he just hit a nasty bump in the road.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the sync setup is insane. the 2010 headunit is so far superior to the 08 it's sick. other than me forgetting to get the updated sirius antenna, which will be here tuesday. the bluetooth feature rules. the backup camera is 100 times more clear in the headunit, i am pumped its finally done... and it's so user friendly!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
the sync setup is insane. the 2010 headunit is so far superior to the 08 it's sick. other than me forgetting to get the updated sirius antenna, which will be here tuesday. the bluetooth feature rules. the backup camera is 100 times more clear in the headunit, i am pumped its finally done... and it's so user friendly!

Right on Mikey , that's awesome !

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I agree, the 2010 is way better than the 08's. Every feature is enhanced and the weather, radar feature is sweet along with being able to search for movie times etc. Cool to hear it all works for ya.

Latest posts

Members online