• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F250 Lariat 4wd 6.7

TripleE44

Reaction score
2011 F250 Lariat 4wd 6.7

Black leather interior with all options but sunroof and navigation, including heated and cooled seats and rear camera.

Suspension: 3.5" PMF alpha kit, includes icon progressive coils, Carli valved commuter Fox 2.0 shocks, adjustable track bar, 3 link radius arm replacements, 4" traction blocks in rear and factory replacement fox 2.0 stabilizer. This is not a spacer leveling kit, it rides and drives much better than factory.

Wheels and tires: 37x13.50r17 Toyo RTs with BMF Drt 17x8.5 wheels. Also still have the 20x10 method standards with 35x12.50r20 Toyo AT2s. Will sell with both or either set.

Others: H&S minimax tuner, flo pro 5" exhaust, amp research steps, painted paintable bumpers and grille shell(didn't paint over chrome), painted headlights, recon smoked mirror lights and 3rd brake light

103,000 miles but will go up, as its my daily driver

I've still got every stock part I've taken off besides the wheels also, so that will all come with it if you want it.

It's been meticulously maintained, driven sensibly and it shows. I regularly have people shocked when I tell them the mileage and that it's not brand new. Anyone that has seen this in person, or knows me can attest to this too.

Asking $39,000 obo
If you're interested, make me an offer. Worst thing I can say is no.

90fbab450d990bcc2921c61ee089af7d.jpg

30649ca007bbc22355be4b0527cf33da.jpg

9c49f3e3439bfabc10e6992ec7957f73.jpg

d3d52c3397266a8b0992d1d84389db6b.jpg

754a3fed8cb04081b1af3a941007e2f0.jpg

31d67d231df37ff5917315aadae56495.jpg

9dbe120462def111ae95d6f1fcefb4b3.jpg

e492cfbbf5c605f6542ee64c75407cd3.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
I always liked this truck....Sad to see it sell. GLWS dude!

Edit: I never noticed you live in Keller! I used to spend a lot of time there when I was stationed at Fort Hood. I had a friend and his family who lived in Keller, I always loved that area Keller/Grapevine/Flowermound :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
I always liked this truck....Sad to see it sell. GLWS dude!

Edit: I never noticed you live in Keller! I used to spend a lot of time there when I was stationed at Fort Hood. I had a friend and his family who lived in Keller, I always loved that area Keller/Grapevine/Flowermound :thumbsup:

Thanks man

Haha yep, I guess it's not that bad of an area. It's really grown a lot lately too. Depending on when you where stationed there, it might look like a totally different place.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
BUMP for E Rock, for those who don't know this man is picky about everything, I can assure you from seeing, working on, ridding around in this truck you cant buy new as clean as this one is. everything is spotless and in better than new condition. for the care this truck has been given its a solid buy for anyone who picks it up.

JMart

Reaction score
BUMP for E Rock, for those who don't know this man is picky about everything, I can assure you from seeing, working on, ridding around in this truck you cant buy new as clean as this one is. everything is spotless and in better than new condition. for the care this truck has been given its a solid buy for anyone who picks it up.

He can't be that picky, he let you work on it.:pointlaugh:

Eric
Why are you selling it?

TripleE44

Reaction score
He can't be that picky, he let you work on it.:pointlaugh:

Eric

Why are you selling it?

Mostly he sits there and drinks beer and makes short jokes. Haha

I just get bored if my truck stays the same for too long. I'm ready to change it, but I feel like I've done enough without overdoing it. Figured I'd see if anyone wants it, if not I will probably redo it again and keep it.

Notneb

Reaction score
Literally the cleanest truck I've ever seen... Looks like you take it to concourse shows...

Atsah

Reaction score
Not even a new trucks frame up here looks that clean.. Nice truck, GLWS

TripleE44

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I really do my best to keep it looking as brand new as possible.

Jomax

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I really do my best to keep it looking as brand new as possible.

Other then washing the frame off. Have you been using something on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
I am curious how you keep it so clean also. Especially for over 100k. Awesome.

Being is AZ, mine is just as clean, just my frame is more matte colored.

I'm the guy under the truck pressure washing every time I wash the truck LOL. Just I don't apply anything on the frame as a protectant.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Being is AZ, mine is just as clean, just my frame is more matte colored.

I'm the guy under the truck pressure washing every time I wash the truck LOL. Just I don't apply anything on the frame as a protectant.

You guys have it great. My superduty came from Tennesee and I've never driven it in salt, so it is very clean, but I have undercoating on it also. My 01 150 is about to rot off the frame. Just dont' see a frame like that around here.

Jomax

Reaction score
You guys have it great. My superduty came from Tennesee and I've never driven it in salt, so it is very clean, but I have undercoating on it also. My 01 150 is about to rot off the frame. Just dont' see a frame like that around here.

We do have it great in that aspect, that's for sure.

Latest posts

Members online