2011 F250 occasionally Taction Control flickering when turning at any speed after Bra

11lifted250

Reaction score
I am having my traction control light come on and off while turning after a brake pad change. Change the pads on Saturday but the issue didn't arise until today almost 3 full days later. It has happened about 4 times today. Even backing up into a parking spot it went off which was a little odd. Any advice on what it could be? The only issue I had was with the driver side which I ended up losing alot of brake fluid which pretty much cover everything. Cleaned it up with brake cleaner the best I could. Took soap and a hose to it to ensure I didn't get any on my rims and tires.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

11lifted250

Reaction score
how do you lose brake fluid doing a pad swap?
Couldn't remove the caliper without taking everything apart and putting it on a bench. Everything was like seized together. Took about 5 hours. Everything was a pain to remove. Doesn't help I live in upstate NY and my truck is covered in a layer of salt for most of the winter.

11lifted250

Reaction score
Guide pins were seized as well had to remove clean and re lube.

Reaction score
Make sure the abs plugs are tight. Wires on top of the radius arms. Unplug then re-plug them in. Happened to me after doing a lift.

Latest posts

Members online