2011 replacement/aftermarket bumpers

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
I'd like to see what guys on this forum are running. Mainly for the front now but eventually both front and rear.

Pros on cons to bumpers wheather installed and used by u personally or have heard of issues on fitment, quality,powder coating provided...
If I get the powder coating from the manufacture i plan on powder coating pale adobe,should I rather pay the extra for a bare finish and get it done elsewhere, I know some don't offer them.

I'm looking for a PRE RUNNER style bumper not a full wrap around with grill guard for my application.also with a winch mount and some d rings would be nice.

Any and all brands that make it for my application.
And if any vendors chime in I'm ready to buy some gimme ur best price. Thanks.

Fusion
Iron cross
Iron bull
Smitty built
Road armor
Fab four
Boondocks
Bulletproof bumpers

B.Warning

Reaction score
Here's a Road Rhino

razudaju.jpg

2y5epaqy.jpg

u9e5ehy2.jpg

nume2uqe.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
You can get them as a weld together kit, to save on shipping. I think you can get it fully assembled (welded) as well, but will pay more for shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
I have no comment on which bumper to get, but I don't think I would pay EXTRA to get it raw.

Yeah that's retarded, I was like "what" when they told me. But paying for the bare finish may be better since I want to ptm anyhow.

Rhino looks cool gonna see if they make a pre runner style and definitely would have them weld it up.

SD6.7

Reaction score
I have the fusion front and live it I ordered it raw and had it rhino lined easy install

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yz235

Reaction score
My vote would be for a Fusion bumper, especially since I work for them. The 2011+ is in my opinion one of our best looking bumpers. You can have rigid lights or factory fogs, and can add a winch mount and prerunner light bar as well.

Sent from your mother's rancid vagina using my iPhone!!

2008badlander

Reaction score
Even though you said you wanted a non wrap around... Here is mine. It's a tough country and was PTM from a painter. I like the pre runner style also but do like the look of this one.
5yhebuny.jpg
8uju4aja.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
My vote would be for a Fusion bumper, especially since I work for them. The 2011+ is in my opinion one of our best looking bumpers. You can have rigid lights or factory fogs, and can add a winch mount and prerunner light bar as well.

Sent from your mother's rancid vagina using my iPhone!!

One hell of a way to represent a company with a iPhone Sig like that. Creative thinking dumba$$.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Yeah, professionalism goes a long way when you represent a company.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Yeah me likey likey. Shoot me a price and what options are available. Square lights,can u paint to match? What size diameter are the pre runner tubes? Shipping would be to 77074 business address.

Latest posts

Members online