2011 SCT D_LETE tuning, who is the best. (updated info)

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
Alright so I searched around for a while and found a lot of the newer 13 and up tuning reviews but not much on the 11s. I want to know from personal experience who you guys are liking for SCT tuning on your trucks not your uncles mothers brothers grandsons truck. Warranty is up and I got the P0401 code so now is the time to make the switch. I had ******** do my 6.0 and loved it, but I see they are only doing MCC tuning.

Every thread deserves pics

B26E75BF-A60C-443F-B5D7-66F18F1C31EA_zpsgb3ea53i.jpg

higherlife

Reaction score
Punch it is too due to the fact they will adjust anything untill you like it. But I get better mpg with IDP if I stay light on the go peddle.

false. at least for me.

Going on 5 months of trying to get minor adjustments and keep getting the run around about them not having time or it being in future updates.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
After I put the streetmax in pip went threw a lot of revisions with me. Then I tried IDP and they just gave me stock 15 turbo tunes and won't tweek nothing.

Notneb

Reaction score
false. at least for me.

Going on 5 months of trying to get minor adjustments and keep getting the run around about them not having time or it being in future updates.

That sucks, I've had nothing but great customer service from PIP.

Latest posts

Members online