• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011+ style CUSTOM Black HID headlamps for sale

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hello all, up for sale are a mint set of 2011+ headlamps that were done by Black Flames customs (installed and lit only 1 month), and boy do they look sharp!

To start, I have decided to remove them only because I am going a totally different route and I am already invested in this other project. The kit was built as a 5000k projector setup, and it is a fully functioning and flawless system with no complaints. I have never been flashed and I have to say that there is a huge difference over the stock setup (duh)! As for the finish, the entire lens was painted to match in original Tuxedo Black by the professionals over at BFC. The quality put into this project was excellent, if I may say. I paid over $1150 for the setup and it has been installed for just about one month.

The entire system works flawlessly and has not disappointed!!! I am asking a firm $875 for the complete setup, boxed and ready to roll. I can guarantee that no photos will do the setup any justice but if you want to see them just check out my Elite build thread and that is where the truck can be seen with them freshly installed. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63522&page=11

Serious offers only- no low ballers! PM me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online