• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 super duty lariat long bed FX4

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
Selling my 2011 super duty long bed with 150k miles. Its lariat FX4 package with everything but moonroof and the navigation screen. It does have the backup camera in the rear view. It has *** ****** with xrt pro, amp steps, B&W flip over ball. Spray in Bed Liner. No scratches on outside or tears in the seat. Only selling to get a new truck. My name is Jacob and the truck is located in San Antonio. Can call or text me at 210-275-2260. Link to craigslist for pictures since I can't post them here. I'm asking 28k for the truck. Thanks for looking.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5760989184.html

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
Also has the h&s inter cooler upgrade pipe to replace the plastic piece as well. Price is negotiable on serious buyers. pretty motivated to sell.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
How many owners? How long has it been ******d.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
I'm 2nd owner at 90k miles, ******d at 107-110k ( don't remember exact ). Had full service from ford at the 105k mark.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
What is with the seats and the weird color in the center? Did the color come off?

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
It's like a marble?? Style in the center, I have only seen it on a couple of others. Wife noticed I was wrong on When I bought the truck, I bought the truck at 118-119k miles. ******d shortly after that. The wife said it was serviced in Conroe Tx at ford dealership at 105k miles on the carfax. I bought it at Jordan Ford here in San Antonio. Just clarifying my mistake up top, sorry. It currently has 150,xxx miles on it and I drive approximately 40 miles a day to work.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Hoping this will be in my driveway by next month. Just trying to get the details finished up and a plane ticket.:toast:

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well I definitely hate you for it. Lol Seems like it'll be a great truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NEVRNF

Reaction score
It's home safe and sound. Time to start the modding. 1st up is some new shoes and a leveling kit as the tires are BALD!

cmattox23

Reaction score
I've got the same inserts on my seats as well and this is the only other truck I've seen have it. Went online to look for that option but can't find anything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online