2012 6.7 exhaust?

Cesar84

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was using the diamond eye 5" and how you liked it... I was debating 4" or 5" and what the pros/cons of each were...TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I've installed a few Diamond Eye exhausts on various trucks (obs, my 6.4, 6.0, 5.9, duramax), and honestly the fitment on every single one was a pain. the OBS i'd say was the worst imo. Preferably, Flo-Pro is my choice.

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
I have always used mbrp in the past. I used flow pro 5" on my 6.7 and it all went together really good! Call Mike at No Limit he will get you setup

Cesar84

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys ill have to go with flo pro.. Do you all know what is the difference between the 4" and 5" is there any performance difference or just sound

Notneb

Reaction score
Just sound, more drone in a 5", but still not louder than my tires... But yeah a 5" is deeper in tone.

Cesar84

Reaction score
Ok i might go with a 4" flo pro i got a quote for 350 for the down pipe back

zporta

Reaction score
I'm happy with my 4" flo-pro. I didn't think it sounded that good till I finally heard someone else driving it.

hanson795

Reaction score
+1 for flo-pro I have 5" on mine and love it. Fitment was great too, install was super easy

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Flo-pro SS 4" with a 40" muff here. A little louder than I would prefer, but a nice tone when I'm on it. Went together great and I'm satisfied.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
op- call me for the flo pro stuff. i'll hook you up !

as for diamond eye, as cody said , is nothing but a problem. you get what you pay for !

NickPic83

Reaction score
Just ordered last week from Mike. I got a flo pro dual 4" SS no muffler coming. From what I've researched its the best bang for your buck. Also if u go straight pipe they will all pretty much sound the same. The 5" will be slightly deeper but brand to brand with no muffler will all be very similar sounding.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
While it's not a direct comparison, the diamond eye on my '06 Cummins was terrible. Now the flo-pro on my '15 psd was excellent. I will go flo-pro on everything I have as long as they offer it!

doo dah

Reaction score
I have 5" Flo Pro and fit is good, like the sound of 5" too. I have Diamond Eye on my son's Nissan Titan, 3.5" dual exhaust and it went on pretty good considering the factory only made room for single exhaust and 2" pipe. Sound is very unique and very good. Don't know about their diesel stuff though.

Latest posts

Members online