• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 F250 6.7 CCLB XLT Premium Deleted $30,500.00

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Hey guys its time to let go of the 6.7, have a baby on the way and moving into a bigger place next month so just want to free up some more cash. Its an xlt premium with the nice display, power seat, power pedals, sync etc. More details in the cl ad. Asking $30,500.00 with the stock wheels and tires which are the 18" chrome package wheels. Will sell it with the forces and 420's for $2500 more. Located in Helotes Tx, right outside san antonio. Pm me with any questions.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4394603144.html

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
bump for a really nice truck and a good guy to deal with

I'm interested in the AF/420's :D

Guys, I've seen this truck in person, and it's really a sharp looking ride!

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. Really wanting to keep the forces my next truck but will let them go with the truck for the right money. Would really like to give this truck a new home soon.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
If someone on the army is interested in the truck I'm willing to deal a little. Don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Haha if had a truck they would look good on i would definitely consider it! I just bought a copper king ranch 6.0 though and thinking the forces will look perfect on.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not entirely sure. I bought it with 12x,xxx on it. Drives like a new truck so its been nothing but highway.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Heres the new truck. The black truck is just sitting inside my shop waiting for a new home.

IMG_0031_zps02bd96af.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
FROSTY!!

I've got some chrome 6.0 tow hooks

also have front/rear 08KR captains/consoles/door panels if thou wantest to stuntest

Latest posts

Members online