2012 F250 Sync is Dead

wreedps

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2012 F250 with the standard radio, no NAV and SYNC.

Over the last couple days, Sync does not respond to my voice and I cannot get my phone to pair to it.

It seems like it has bit the dust. When I hit the Voice button it asks me what I want to do, but they never responds and eventually times out.

What could it be? Where is the SYNC module located? I am going to replace it, unless you guys have other ideas.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Try pulling the fuse & letting it sit for 30 mins. This will fully clear the data back to factory. Set everything up & you should be good for a while.

Have to do it in mine. Same setup as you. My other Fords with gen 1 SYNC needed the same thing. Glitchy.

You can also see if your SYNC has an update.

wreedps

Reaction score
Do you know which fuse is SYNC?

I am on the latest software, I updated June 2015 and just checked yesterday and it says I am still up to date.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
I can't remember what fuse it is but the fuses area in the owners manual has it. I think it's a brownish one though.

bunkerb

Reaction score
Mine does that from time to time to, I just unhooked my batteries and then reset everything to get it to work again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawashi

Reaction score
I have a 2015 plat the entire touch screen stopped working, have a new screen put today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.