• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 OEM crew cab f-250 steps

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I keep asking myself what on earth was I thinking when I bought these....I was going to have them cut down to fit my single cab and try something new but now I believe it is just going to look like **** if I even attempt and I would waste my time.

But these are in awesome shape! Came off my buddies truck at 25k miles...No damage just a few very minor scratches not visible to naked eye. Looking for 550$ OBO picked up in College station TX
I will PM or text pics if requested. Ninesevennine/595/thirty3seventy7
Will drive certain distance as well and may negotiate price based on the shipping part

Things ill trade for? Maybe some exterior mods? Lighting? electronics? I need 35s for my new 20s if you have some laying around I could negotiate or add cash if need be. Shoot me an offer you never you I may take it

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but I bought my 2012 steps for $150 off a truck with 800 miles.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

smcox1

Reaction score
Would they look good if you put them on as they are? They would kinda look like the wheel to wheel nfab steps.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
yeah i got 250 for my king ranch steps, i think your a little high price wise honestly. if you dont really have to move them thats one thing but i sure hope at 550 your not just trying to get your money back.

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah what TXGLASSMAN said. if 550 is what you paid for them I don't think your friend isn't much of a friend. I sold some off my uncles 13 f250 for 200 on Craigslist and I thought I was lucky to get that.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Yep we'll sounds like I got jipped on that note. 150$ then someone get em out of my site before I puke lol

I know y'all aren't harassing I just didn't even have time or think to research it before I paid for em :p

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I sold mine for 200 brand new steps I think that is pretty fair

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Lugger007

Reaction score
If your willing to ship them to ct, I'm interested. Please pm me pictures or ill shot you my cell if you prefer. Thanks

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I may do that if you wanna pay the shipping on em. I think I have a box for them both too I will PM you tommorow when Im back

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
These are back up for sale!!! 150 picked up in college station WILL NOT ship...UPS said too long to ship?! wtf... :(

Lugger007

Reaction score
Free bump for a good guy. John tried extremely hard to ship these for me to ct, but ups wouldn't ship due to size.

Latest posts

Members online