2013 Ennis Cookout Thread (Spring event April 13)

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
troll-sauce-funny-anyway.jpg

cw96stroker

Reaction score
NO....you have got to be kidding....:puke::flush::shrug:

Well i guess we will have to sabbotage some trucks....:naughty::lookaround:

Yea it sucks, I wanted to go bad! Oh well maybe finals. Haha they are both in the shop an the plati has the trans settn on the floor an when I get back an have a spare minute, the bts is goin in!!

Oh well ya'll will have no problem having fun without me lol! Just take me some pics, an if you get any with that cclb 6.4 with the big punk lookin Fuel sticker on the back its ok, its a nice ride but I bet the driver is a real douche:rolleyes:

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Yea it sucks, I wanted to go bad! Oh well maybe finals. Haha they are both in the shop an the plati has the trans settn on the floor an when I get back an have a spare minute, the bts is goin in!!

Oh well ya'll will have no problem having fun without me lol! Just take me some pics, an if you get any with that cclb 6.4 with the big punk lookin Fuel sticker on the back its ok, its a nice ride but I bet the driver is a real douche:rolleyes:

dang i thought you were talkin about me for a sec hahahahaLOL

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Chris, where are the teaser pics?

This will have to do till tomorro. Maybe I will pull some of it out tonight and give you guys a better idea.......the people who are staying are getting a badass steak. All strips....gonna be good. Also I make the poppers today. Usually takes a couple hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365768873301.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365768873301.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365768891123.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365768891123.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
This will have to do till tomorro. Maybe I will pull some of it out tonight and give you guys a better idea.......the people who are staying are getting a badass steak. All strips....gonna be good. Also I make the poppers today. Usually takes a couple hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
the ones for my shop. I would have gave you one the other day but i dont think you could fit in a medium haha that would have been a kodak moment for sure

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
the ones for my shop. I would have gave you one the other day but i dont think you could fit in a medium haha that would have been a kodak moment for sure

bring me a hat and a sticker, and some cash so you can take my 4 link kit home with you. or you can bring some tools and ill help you install it right in the parking lot lol

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
bring me a hat and a sticker, and some cash so you can take my 4 link kit home with you. or you can bring some tools and ill help you install it right in the parking lot lol

haha i actually checked the bank eariler and dont have the cash yet. still waiting on a short block for a 6.4 in the shop so ive got all my money tied up in it right now. ill get with ya this weekend because the only thing i got left are 2 shirts. im going to ship you some stuff tho for sure!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
haha i actually checked the bank eariler and dont have the cash yet. still waiting on a short block for a 6.4 in the shop so ive got all my money tied up in it right now. ill get with ya this weekend because the only thing i got left are 2 shirts. im going to ship you some stuff tho for sure!

cool deal, and i think if you really want the 4 link we can work something out

cowtown

Reaction score
Great food Chirs, one of the best sauces I've had (next to mine of course). :D

Enjoyed meeting some of you and getting to see y'alls trucks. Looking forward to next time.

EDIT: Since I left early, what was the best dyno numbers of the day overall as well as for the 6.7 PSD's?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.