2013 Ennis Cookout Thread (Spring event April 13)

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yes Chris. That food was freakin amazing. I got home and my wife wanted BBQ after seeing the pics I sent her, so that's what we had for dinner. I think it's safe to say you've ruined my chances of enjoying restaurant "smoked" meat and same goes for the sauce.

Rowdy

Reaction score
Great food Chris! Thanks man. Some one correct me if I am wrong but I think the highest dyno overall was a 5.9 cummins at 750HP and 1306Tq. The highest Powerstroke I saw was a 6.0 that made 600Hp. The highest 6.7 Powerstroke was Matt's at 526Hp and 1197Tq. My 6.7 was the next highest at 517Hp and 1026Tq. We have the exact same mods but Matt's truck has 3.31 gears and mine has 3.55's.

Last edited:

cowtown

Reaction score
Great food Chris! Thanks man. Some one correct me if I am wrong but I think the highest dyno overall was a 5.9 cummins at 750HP and 1306Tq. The highest Powerstroke I saw was a 6.0 that made 600Hp. The highest 6.7 Powerstroke was Matt's at 526Hp and 1197Tq. My 6.7 was the next highest at 517Hp and 1094Tq. We have the exact same mods but Matt's truck has 3.31 gears and mine has 3.55's.

Thanks man.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Thank yall. Im glad everyone camen out and enjoyed it! I had a great time. Thanks for all the kind words and a big thanks to Ross Dunigan, Randall Lane, and everyone who helped and contributed. Thank yall for the kind words and I look forward to the fall event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Vengeance

Reaction score
Thank yall. Im glad everyone camen out and enjoyed it! I had a great time. Thanks for all the kind words and a big thanks to Ross Dunigan, Randall Lane, and everyone who helped and contributed. Thank yall for the kind words and I look forward to the fall event.

Chris, I wish we could have been there, the last time it was my pleasure to partake of the culinary delight that was exhibited from the grill under your watchful guidance, was indeed a mouthwatering experience.

Maybe the next time!

BlueOx

Reaction score

Great food man!! That steak was awesome!!! Can't say enough thanks for taking time to put all that together for everybody. I had a blast! It sure was great to me all y'all fellas in person! I will defiantly be trying to make it back up there in the fall.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Chris, I wish we could have been there, the last time it was my pleasure to partake of the culinary delight that was exhibited from the grill under your watchful guidance, was indeed a mouthwatering experience.

Maybe the next time!

Don't worry, I ate enough for the both of us:toast:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Chris as usual the food was kick ass.....thanks for putting up with us all day and keeping our bellies full, thanks again!!!

Some pics of the cookout at the hotel.......

Ennis6_zps08b9e9ef.jpg

Ennis10_zpscf65138b.jpg

Ennis11_zpsebee2be8.jpg

Ennis5_zps623c3dc7.jpg

A legend was among us.....

Ennis9_zps01ca409a.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks again Chris for the awesome food and letting me pass out in your room Saturday night. I definitely didn't need to be driving home.

Here's the only pic I got Saturday night.

IMAG0551_zps80fa813f.jpg

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Thanks again Chris for the awesome food and letting me pass out in your room Saturday night. I definitely didn't need to be driving home.

Here's the only pic I got Saturday night.

IMAG0551_zps80fa813f.jpg

haha yea we were all slightly lit! but i think that hot tub what lit more than any of us were in more than one way hahaahahaa

SAK

Reaction score
Last October my truck was involved in some scandalous activity(which I didn't find out until this past Friday), this past weekend it moved to the hot tub. What's next the front lobby?

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.