• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2013 F350 Platinum - One Up Offroad/Icon 8" Lift, 22" Custom American Force Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
2013 F350 Platinum - One Up Offroad/Icon 8" Lift, 22" Custom American Force Blades

Black13_zpsb012ce8c.jpg

Selling my 2013 F350 Platinum.

The vehicle is Tuxedo Black in Color, with a paintmatched grille surround, and is a crew cab longbox.

It has EVERY single interior option, included heated wheel, heated/cooled front buckets, heated rear seats, sunroof, navigation with my ford touch and sync. It has Pecan interior in mint condition, and has had weathertech mats in the floor since day one of ownership.

The truck has an Icon/One Up Offroad 8" Lift, with 2.5" Adjustable Piggyback shocks custom built for full travel for this suspension. These shocks were not cheap!

The Coil Springs are Icon, along with the adjustable track bar.

The front has One Up Offroad Adjustable Link Arms to allow for full articulation of front suspension, have better than stock ride quality, and allow for full caster control.

The drive line was lowered with a One Up Offroad Adjustable Driveline Drop and is absolutely perfect, there are no shakes or shudders with this lift!

The rear of the truck has 8" One Up Offroad Adjustable Traction Blocks with Long Gusset Traction Bars. The vehicle has perfect control of axle wrap, and rides amazingly, with no harsh ride in the rear, and better than stock quality.

The best part of the suspension, is you are able to tune it to ride better at certain points. I keep it adjusted for awesome highway quality, so it feels like your riding on a cloud at 65-80MPH, but you can soften the shocks up for softer in town ride quality. You can set it how YOU want it, not how a shock builder thinks. Every driver and every vehicle is different!

The gears have been replaced with brand new Ford Motorcraft/Spicer 4.30 gears in the front and rear, and fluid replaced with Royal Purple Synthetic. The rear has a Mag Hytec cover, and the front has a One Up Offroad Dual Steering Stabilizer and Front Truss set up. The truck drives flawlessly, and is geared perfect for the 37" Tires mounted on the 22x12 Custom Finished American Force Blades.

The truck also has a Linex Spray In Kevlar Liner, and Truxedo Roll Up Toneau Cover.

H&S Mini Maxx provides full deletes across the board, paired with an AFE Pro Guard 7 Intake, and AFE Race Pipe w/ Magnaflow Stainless Dual Same Side Exit exhaust.

This truck has NEVER been driven in salt, and stored in a garage every day of its life.

I installed AMP Steps right off the bat, so the seats are not worn down, and even at this ride height, the truck is very accessible.

Headlight bulbs were replaced with Oracle LED Bulbs to help see, and the foglights have been replaced with Rigid D2 Driving style LED's. You can literally create daylight at midnight.

This truck is a 10 on a scale of 1-10, and has never been abused. It is show quality and I have used it as rolling advertisement for shop

Moving on to a new project, so this needs to go to a new home where it can be appreciated more than I have time to do anymore

Please email me for additional information, [email protected]

Thanks

Jared Rice

Koda22

Reaction score
Great looking truck, couple questions, mileage? I might have missed it...and also do you have any pics of the exhaust...would love to see it

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Great looking truck, couple questions, mileage? I might have missed it...and also do you have any pics of the exhaust...would love to see it

Truck has just under 6200 miles on it. I barely drive it ever so it shouldnt change much, its living in the garage now.

The exhaust Ill check. Might have a few pictures of the black version on my white truck.. this one has the polished

Newstroker

Reaction score
Wow!! I would trade my 09 cummins and 2011 427ci camaro ss for this truck!!! It is beautiful sir! Glws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online