2014 6.7 Short Bed Build

rhygunnar

Reaction score
There's room for a nice 20 gal fuel cell where the spare was, but your exhaust probably won't fit.
ta3uvu7a.jpg

We are kicking around ideas... May go fuel cell and nitrous bottles in bed :redspotdance:

But may stay with more traditional look... Too many ideas too little time haha

Chris

Reaction score
Turbos are under way and we will begin fabrication on the kit on one of the shop trucks in the next week. Hope to have the chargers in hand next week. Going to stay with a pretty simple but proven setup with a little room to grow as well. Engineered diesel is building the two chargers. The high pressure is a t4 s300 based 66mm billet, and the atmosphere is a t6 s400 based 80mm billet. The inlet and outlets will all be vbanded to keep from having boot issues. We will run an external gate, most likely a tial 44mm. A new air/water ic is in the works as well. The goal (once the bottom end is built) will be 700-800 daily on a small tune, with the ability to push up to 900-1000 on a dyno or at the track. Keeping with the common s300/s400 frames will allow us to go up and down on charger size without having to redo any of the kit and we have flexibility to go from 600-1100 on fuel only. As soon as the actual chargers that are going to stay on the truck are here, well have some pics. Im sure Trey will be posting pictures of the kit as fab carries on.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Should have no problem making those numbers with that setup! I'm excited to see it unfold. Good luck guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

rhygunnar

Reaction score
Between trying to get parts in and line everything up haven't posted much... but here are a couple things we have going on..

sooo i got bored at work and proceeded to draw up (a very elementary version) exactly what i want my custom console to look like....
i wanted to move every control to the center... kind of "Kodiakish"...
the H&S will still be retrofitted into the panel where the light switches usually are.
As you can see on the dash trim a couple holes have already been filled.. waiting on the part from Soundman before it can be finished (Should be here Saturday), but when it does it will be tilted slightly with the bottom out and everything else filled in and smoothed out there running down to the controls.... On the drawing i orignally planned on putting a IPad mini above the Kenwood deck, but that wasnt room... So we went with kenwood up top and ipad air below....
47F9ECE5-0C2B-47B4-B6B9-FD4525CD42C8.jpg

D855760C-876A-40AE-83F5-E6D2E518AA13.jpg

CA8736B4-B7CB-4832-9F9D-8E2132BA1A7B.jpg

You can see on the door trim peices where the holes have been filled in and will be sent for leather.. (i elected leather over paint to match for this.. idk why but i did... i feel like everyone paints them to match)
57281392-5ECB-4151-8F29-FE8BD93F4F72.jpg

5F6CB522-9BEB-4E62-A886-19AEDE5A272E.jpg

Trying to stick to the "upgraded factory look" as much as possible i got cup holders from 6.4 Harley because they match the 6.7 AC vent.
485A1A80-0C0C-437A-98EE-47E10A464FCE.jpg

This coming week....
interior will be done.. rock lights will be installed (alarm exterior lights and halos will all be operated by iphone)
Frame gets to visit Gardner Racing to be cut.
Lights should be ready from Plain N Simple.
Hopefully all my body parts will be here from Striker / Hulst Customs
Bed to be painted / roll pan installed/ (we plan to fit the facotry camera and sensors on the roll plan, not sure how, but stay tuned. it will be cool)

rhygunnar

Reaction score
Have a couple tweaks left to this but you should get the point... Haven't posted in a few days trying to get some good shots of what's going on, and to be honest I've been too busy haha... But here it is... I'm loving it

12E96388-F6FC-42C7-B65E-007A1A385877.jpg