2014 DPC update thread

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
They didn't post times so no one knows but I think 123 is Lavon, Dannick and maybe Ryan.
Like I said. No way to really know

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sounds like they dont want everyone knowing the order of finish untill the magazine comes out, they arent even telling the competitors what place they are in so it stays off the internet, kinda bull**** if you ask me because what if there is a discrepency in the points? There is no way of making that right before the magazine comes out.

diesel power is going downhill quickly unfortunatly

Dave

Reaction score
Wow they wont even tell the competitors :doh:

I get that they wanna sell magazines but damn

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah i guess the new guy in charge is pretty ***in awesome LOL

Honestly tho with jason sands gone, and someone else just left too i heard... the magazine is failing bad. this event has ALWAYS been a cluster*** but this is a little crazy i think. Oh well hopefully ryan is having fun from the sounds of it ryan did very well at the trailer tow

Dzchey21

Reaction score
what the did the year i went was anounced the top 5 and let the rest of the results play out when the mag released.

I would imagine this will be the same, results banquet ect we will know at least top 3

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I always laugh when people think they can stop something from happening on the internet. You vs. The world, good luck.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
yeah i guess the new guy in charge is pretty ***in awesome LOL

Honestly tho with jason sands gone, and someone else just left too i heard... the magazine is failing bad. this event has ALWAYS been a cluster*** but this is a little crazy i think. Oh well hopefully ryan is having fun from the sounds of it ryan did very well at the trailer tow

Yup. Sands is the man. Big loss for them.

Dave

Reaction score
Sands is gone too? I knew Holman left as editor in chief.

Wayne

Reaction score
I sure liked it when they kept everybody in the loop as to points and standings to fire the competitors up to give them hope, and make the competition more aggressive. Everybody wants to know how they stand by comparison.