2014 f350 Platinum subwoofer boxes.

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
new to the sight and cant find much info. ok so I traded my 2006 6.0 in on a 2014 f350 platinum! LOVE THIS TRUCK. I liked how the factory sub sounded...for a few weeks and now I want more. I have 2 alpine slim type r's and a t1500.1 Rockford amp I want to put in here. anyone have pictures/dimensions of under seat boxes or behind the seat boxes with 10's or 12's? the subs have 3.5 mounting depth and require .75 cubic feet of internal volume. any help would be much appreciated.

Brian22

Reaction score
I don't see why not. A jigsaw will open the holes up nicely. The box I had came coated in a spray in bedliner type stuff. Made it super durable.

Edit. Looked at the box pics a little closer, doesn't look like there will be enough room to open the holes up enough for a 12" sub.

Last edited:

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
Yea, if it didn't have that counter sunk half circle thing going on it would be fine. Just looking for ideas before the weather warms up and I tear mine apart to make a box. Want an idea of what others have successfully done so I'm not in the trial and error territory for too long.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
As soon as I get the Ex back on the road I am pulling the center console and seeing if I can build a 99-05 JL style box inside of it. I think there is enough room. I don't want to take up the space behind the seat and I use both of the under seat boxes for all of my goodies.

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
As soon as I get the Ex back on the road I am pulling the center console and seeing if I can build a 99-05 JL style box inside of it. I think there is enough room. I don't want to take up the space behind the seat and I use both of the under seat boxes for all of my goodies.

this doesn't really have anything to do with what I asked about :thumbup:...behind or under the seat is all I am interested in. thanks though.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
002c1bbc1b733ba33e855cd6b6cdca4c.jpg

JL 13.5" TW5 behind the rear drivers side seat in a custom box. Sounds awesome too!

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
Blah...Looks like I'm only gonna get one 12 back there...Anyone have subs under the seat?

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
002c1bbc1b733ba33e855cd6b6cdca4c.jpg

JL 13.5" TW5 behind the rear drivers side seat in a custom box. Sounds awesome too!

Anyway you could add some measurements? That's what I'm looking for but I think i am going to build my own. When it warms up for 2 12's back there. I already have all the equipment for a ridiculous system just need a box idea before I tear my seats out and cut stuff up lol. Thanks!

A-Rhoads

Reaction score
So this summer when I tear my truck apart do you guys want me to do a step by step thread? (Besides removing the seats)

BK39

Reaction score
Measurements? Thanks.

For this box, the (1) 13? If you are in the DFW area, and want to come pick it up, I have one out of my 13 Crew Cab, just sitting here in my office. Took it out when I traded the truck in.

Brian22

Reaction score
For this box, the (1) 13? If you are in the DFW area, and want to come pick it up, I have one out of my 13 Crew Cab, just sitting here in my office. Took it out when I traded the truck in.
Hmmm. If he doesn't take it off your hands I may be tempted to do so. I'm in Dallas. Whatcha want for it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online