• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2014 RCLB F-350

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Late Drunkin Friday Night Post... (in some regions of the world Saturday Morning)

Anyone on this site ill take 38k no questions. Trust me. I love this truck. Every ounce of my fat ass wants to make it 1000hp. But Preggers and the spawn of satan in her belly have other ideas. Therefore she wants a non reg cab truck. So i gotta make an effort.

BIGGPIGGEDITION ON SNAPCHAT FOR MULTIPLE PICS

*this message brought to you by budlight and a hormonal wife*

Just do what I did and buy another one and promise to sell the regular cab:lookaround::lookaround:

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Just do what I did and buy another one and promise to sell the regular cab:lookaround::lookaround:

Truth bomb.. im gonna be honest. Everytime i get on this post to respond i get lost in your avatar picture. Which reminds me of every other post ive read where you posted. Now, i am simply not complaining. Just my long way of thanking you and saying please post more.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Well, havent been on here in awhile. But its official, i sold the truck back in january. Now she is a daily driven farm truck.

Latest posts

Members online