2014 Sema project

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Crazy!! When I first saw the iPad color I immediately started shaking my head and thought, this man is OCD and his paint gut has to be getting tired lol.

rob05

Reaction score
This build is ridiculously awesome! Love everything about it. Great work.

jordan572

Reaction score
I didn't think Recon lighting was going to make it to this build but I guess I was wrong. I'm on repeat, josh@thedieselcartel hooked me up with this stuff again. I felt simply smoking the tail lamps was too easy, although they look good that way. I will be doing some more retro work and custom painting on the tail lamps. I thought I could put the dremel away for awhile but I'll be back at it on those tail lamps soon.

I also purchased interior dome leds, smoked 3rd brake light, roof clearance light lenses and mirror side marker lights from recon. Definitely not the most exciting upgrades but I'm sure someone would like to see it.

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

Since were on the interior I had to get rid of that blue ford logo on the steering wheel,

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

Little bit uncalled for or "over the top" but I'd say there is plenty of that going on here. Actually looks really good as sad as that may sound lol.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Looks good! What did you do to the steering wheel emblem? Decal or paint. Guessing paint lol.

jordan572

Reaction score
Trying to finish up a few loose ends going on. Headlamps were installed and wired all up which took FOREVER. I don't know why but the wiring kind of fought me, had to rewire things differently so the rigids wouldn't flicker and everything worked happy off factory controls.

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

Now this is a serious load resistor, none of those cheap Chinese resistors like usual,

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

Money shot,
IMG_2868.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
those headlights look amazing!....I cant wait to see this thing all done. Gona make my trip out west in November all that much better! Keep up the good work

jordan572

Reaction score
:whs:

Im still waiting for my teaser pics of your plan. Remember.....I dont have the dorkbook to keep up LOL

Lol, he's busy learning from his buddies on the cummins forum. Things are getting postponed last I heard cause he couldn't decide on which size cummins decal to run on the back window. :pimp:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.