2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
I bet nobody here has ever seen these tires before, the rarest tires to be ran on any sema builds. The toyo M/T, personally I think they are one of the best looking M/T tires still out there period. Not insanely loud and definitely proven, but most importantly they come in a 24'' wheel size. We will definitely be running two footers on this build, couple pictures though just to keep things going here. They looked huge when I first got them, not so much anymore though.
IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
CenTex ran them on their sema build. and you have me excited to see the wheels now.

Yea, I'm just kidding. At least every other truck has toyo M/T tires on it at sema. Wheels are undecided still, American Forces of some sort but no sure what I'll be running quite yet.

MorganY

Reaction score
Pshhht. This build is small and worthless............... :lookaround:

Definitely keeping up with this. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jordan572

Reaction score
Yes the emblems come apart, just about everyone knows this by now. Really not much to it.
IMG_1200.jpg

Jmuck

Reaction score
I was trying like hell to get a set of those for my build, but none were to be had.

Can't wait to see what wheels you end up with.

What are color plans for the badges?

jordan572

Reaction score
I was trying like hell to get a set of those for my build, but none were to be had.

Can't wait to see what wheels you end up with.

What are color plans for the badges?

I'm really excited for the wheels too, hopefully we can get something special for this build.

As far as the badges go the chrome will go black and the blue will go ruby red, as of now at least. Who knows, by the time its done though.

jordan572

Reaction score
This is awesome!

Subscribed

Thank you, I'll start posting a little bit here and there soon. Working on a few background things and getting the last things in order. Staying patient on the lift, Trevor is for the most part into his new build which is awesome. All I can say is once that lift hits our place its wide open ahead. I'm going to try as best I can to not get caught up in the night before scramble that all these projects turn into.

Jmuck

Reaction score
I'm really excited for the wheels too, hopefully we can get something special for this build.

As far as the badges go the chrome will go black and the blue will go ruby red, as of now at least. Who knows, by the time its done though.

Cool. I did mine similar,
B75C7E0E-F6FF-4580-8EF5-5888FFC8D0F7_zpsyuyperip.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
Decided that I won't be running any of the harnesses Rigid supplies for the bars. There not bad but between all the lights, compressors, fass, etc I decided we'll need to make all of our own wiring. Made a pretty decent order with Waytek Wire and received all the product,
IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

Unfortunately I can't get started on the wiring portion until everything is painted and installed for the most part. O well, we got 4 months still right?

jordan572

Reaction score
Rolling on 24''s and 40''s will be pretty cool but stopping won't. I thought about brakes many times but I couldn't decide if I wanted to drop the coin. Needless to say I again caved and went for it, I knew I needed the Wilwoods. I purchased the only bolt up package front/rear Wilwood kit that is on the market from Todd at TCE Performance. Todd supplies the super duty specific mounts, rear rotor hats, and miscellaneous hardware needed to make the install happen. All I can say is no regrets, these Wilwoods are insane.

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Looks like a pizza!
IMG_1520.jpg

And the last shot, gives these things the credit they deserve. Makes this relatively sized Brembo look pretty small,
IMG_1548.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
Looks awesome what does that wilwood kit run normally sure your get special pricing

Get at Todd, he has a few threads on some of the PSD forums showing pricing. There isn't really much room to deal on this kit so don't expect any big discounts, at least I didn't get any big savings. There awesome though.

jordan572

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, like I've said there hasn't been a whole lot of cool stuff going on yet. Once we really get moving and spraying paint everything should start to look pretty cool.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
that brake set up is awesome...I have been looking at it for a while, one day the red truck will get it......awesome so far keep up the good work on this one

gigabit

Reaction score
im thinking the same thing with the rigid wiring harness. i'll be using the ford upfitters for relays and it's pretty basic from there.

i did, however, have to youtube a video on making deutsch DT connectors and wiring :D

Latest posts

Members online