2014 Spring Fling dyno in Dillsburg, PA

Spindrift

Reaction score
I haven't gone in a couple years now. It was always a good time since all three manufacturers are well represented. We usually camp up at Pine Grove Furnace S.P. Very nice campground.

RSK

Reaction score
I might go see what the old 6.4 does in the gear head hot street tune. Only 4-5hrs for me.

MINK

Reaction score
Looking at coming out sense I cant make Rudys. What time should I get there for registration?

Spindrift

Reaction score
I've been there on both days, early and late. Get there early if you want to get on quickly because the line does start to back up. On the other hand, waiting has never been a problem for most folks since that provides bullchit time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Looking at coming out sense I cant make Rudys. What time should I get there for registration?

HMMMMM. Thinking the same thing... only 3.5 hrs.

First I have heard of it, going to see if I can move some stuff around to make it.
Maybe a convoy starting on 84 or at the 84-81 area, Anyone ?

marc1982443

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to make it. Even if it's just to come hang out and meet some people from the forum. Depends on weather and if the wife wants to bring the baby out.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Is there a seperate list for saturday and sunday. Or is it one list for both days? We wont be there untill noonish on saturday but were hoping to dyno sunday if its a new list

RedRice589

Reaction score
Is there a seperate list for saturday and sunday. Or is it one list for both days? We wont be there untill noonish on saturday but were hoping to dyno sunday if its a new list

I'm not sure I'm sure there's something like that I usually have to leave. I'll be there all day Saturday though.

Stroker04

Reaction score
There are usually two separate lists for the two different days. Saturday is definitely the bigger day of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
leaving CT now see you guys in PA tomorrow morning, just loaded up the hot street dyno file onto my sct....i'll be wearing a PSA hoodie.

Latest posts

Members online